29.

Care

Kedim laughed a little as I continued telling him a story one of my clients was telling me while I did their tat. Yazmin chuckled a bit as while, occasionally tuning in from being her phone.

"Kedim!" Mariah suddenly yelled from their bedroom. "Yea baby?" Kedim quickly got up and made his way down the hall.

"His ass been getting yelled at left and right." I smiled a little, shaking my head. "Nah, deadass. Embarrassing." Yazmin said. I laughed to myself. "Those hormones kicking in." I then stated.

We then started talking about the matter.

Yazmin started to say something but Kedim walked back into the living room.

"Swear that woman be asking for help with every little thing. She really just asked me to pour the hand soap from the big bottle to the small one." Kedim explained.

Yazmin and I laughed a little.

"Kedim!" Mariah yelled his name again. "Yes baby." Kedim sighed, turning back around. "You out there talking shit?" Mariah slowly walked down the hall. "No baby, I'm not. Go finish resting." Kedim told her.

"I'm good. Ima join y'all." Mariah walked into the living room. She wore some sweats and a sports bra, freely showing off her baby bump.

"You were just complaining about how you were soooo tired. Now you're good?" Kedim questioned. "Mhm yea. I want you to rub my feet though." Mariah voiced to Kedim.

"Right now? It can't wait?" Kedim asked. "My feet are swollen! No it can't wait. Did you wait to get me pregnant? No! So sit down and rub my feet." Mariah snapped.

"You keep yelling at me like it don't take two people to make a baby..." Kedim mumbled.

"What?!" Mariah immediately snapped her head at Kedim, giving him a scary ass look. "Nothing. You look good." Kedim forced a smile.

"I thought so." Mariah glared at Kedim while slowly sitting down on the couch across from us. Kedim then sat down a few inches from Mariah. Mariah wasted no time putting her legs on Kedim's lap.

"Could never be me. I'd be damned." Yazmin mumbled. I slowly turned to look at her. "What?" she asked. I gave her a look before turning away.

"Blink twice if you need help brotha." Yazmin then told Kedim. "Yazmin. Be quiet." Mariah responded, glaring at Yazmin. I laughed a little to myself.

"You gon let her disrespect me like that?" Yazmin turned to me. "I know better than to argue with a pregnant woman. Just smile and wave." I nodded while smiling.

Kedim was over there looking like a damn slave the way he was rubbing Mariah's feet.

I tried my best not to laugh. Poor him.

That's what happens when you being grown and get too caught up in the moment. Let this be a lesson learned to them...It probably won't though knowing them.

I won't even be surprised if they end up with bout 15 little Kedim's and Mariah's running around someday.

I chuckled to myself at the thought while unlocking my phone. I then decided to open tiktok. As I scrolled down my for you page, eventually I came across one that had me rolling.

It was a video clip of that guy saying 'This is how it always happens', then him yelling 'I don't give a fuck'. The tiktok was captioned, pov when you finally get sick of their shit.

I sent the tiktok to Yazmin and she immediately started laughing. "Finna be Kedim-" she said before laughing some more.

The both of us continued laughing while hitting each other. Mariah and Kedim looked confused.