*Birthday gift*

Riyan came out of the party hall to see Kiyara
Riyan - Kiyara what are you doing here? Is everything ok ?
Kiyara - Yess. (Looking in direction the guy left)
Riyan - Let's go then, Avni's waiting for you.
Kiyara - Ya let's go.
They both went inside, Avni signaled Kiyara if everything is good? Kiyara gave thumbs up and both smiled.

Anup and Jessica brought the cake trolley. Cake was customise very perfectly, it had a bike Harley Davidson and a girl in perfect shape wearing black jacket, black pant with helmet it also had gym equipment's. Looking at cake Avni got emotional tears started rolling down. Kiyara and Nayra hugged her and wiped her tears with tissue. Anup lighted the candle.

Anup - Come on make a wish.

Avni closed her eyes made a wish and blew the candles. Everyone started clapping and singing song 'Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you......'
Kiyara looked up while singing she saw a familiar mask in the crowd.
" is it him? The mask boy?" She frowned her eyes those eyes were only watching her.

Nayra - Where are you lost? Song ended long back you still clapping.
Kiyara kept her hands down and looked in same direction he wasn't there.
"Was I daydreaming?"
"But wait why will I dream about him? Damm Kiyara are you out of your mind?"
Nayra - What are you talking? What dream?
Kiyara - Nothing ignore, let's have food.

There were many variations in food - Starters (Paneer chilly, Manchurian), Main course (Pizza, Pasta, Burger, Cheese Girlled Sandwiche, Crispy corn, Aloo tikki), Mocktails (Blueberry, Peach, Bubblegum, Bluelagon etc)
Everyone were chitchatting and enjoying their food and left as they were done.

Kiyara and others winded up things and went down in parking.
Nayra - Oye birthday girl, this is from all of us.
( A ring box )
Avni - You guys..... want to marry me ?
Nayra - As expected she don't want it guys let's go
Avni - Hey, hey wait wait...... (she blocked their way)
I want it (placed her hand in front) She opened the flap in excitement and her face fell off . "What a gift guys" showing the empty box to them.

A guy behind Avni  was making noise of bike and was continuously pressing the horn. Avni got frustrated and looked back
"What the hell can't you go from other side, it's such a big parking" the guy removed his helmet it was Manav.
Avni - Wohh Manav you bought a new bike?
Manav got down and gave the key to her "It's your gift"
Avni - Whooo.....whaattttt
Looking at everyone.

Kiyara took her to the bike and gave her the helmet.
Avni - I am so lucky to have you all as my family. This is just unexpected, everything you guys have done today for me it's just.......(tears were rolling) I seriously can't express.

They went closed to her and gave her group hug.
Manav - It's your 25th birthday, it had to be grand.
Anup - If you not gonna ride let me take it.
Manav - Oh yes even I'll join you behind.
Avni - Ofcourse......(giving them the key) not. I'm driving.
Riyan - In one piece and heals? (Pointing her dress)
Avni looked at herself and banged her leg "Dammmmmm ahhhhh" gave the key to Anup.
Fine have it.
Kiyara- Don't worry from tomorrow your free to drive it. I'll drop you home now.

Kiyara drove her Mercedes. She dropped Avni then Anup and Manav and reached home totally tired.

She opened her room door put on the lights threw her bag on bed and lied on bed. After few mins she opened her eyes checked her Instagram and opened Ridan Singhania's profile, scrolled and saw his new post.

Ridan Singhania the most hot and handsome men in the town in fact No.1 handsome guy in town also a best fashion and jewellery business tycoon in India. He is famous on Instagram with more than 33 million followers. Girls are crazy big fan of him, some girls have engraved his name tattoo as well. Kiyara is also a  big fan of him.