Beam smiled and returned Rose's hug warmly.  "Of course, Mom. If I didn't have those vitamins, I would have collapsed long ago."

Rose kissed Beam's forehead and led him to the dining table, followed by Moira.  Aileen waved at Beam from the kitchen, looking busy making something.

"Oh, Phi Ai," Beam exclaimed happily.

"Phi Keegan is picking up Daddy and it's a shame Phi Sheen can't be there because he can't leave his work," said Forth as he pulled out a chair for Moira and Rose.

Beam approached Aileen in the kitchen and helped her.  Dinner went lively after Kingsley and Keegan arrived.

"Forth, what are your plans now?"  Kingsley asked, when they had finished eating and were now enjoying dessert.

"I want to get married as soon as Beam finishes his residency. How many months will it take, Baby?"  Forth asked while squeezing Beam's hand on the table.

"Three months," said Beam shyly.

"Oh, God, Beam, why have I never seen this side of you, even though I am your mother," said Moira, who had been paying attention to the interactions between Beam and Forth and his family.

Moira's heart felt warm, seeing everyone treating Beam with so much affection, and also felt guilty because as his biological mother, she didn't interact with Beam too often.

Rose patted Moira's hand gently.  "You have a soft-hearted and loving child, Moira. Only circumstances made him cold and distant. Forth is also not that easy to melt his heart."

Beam looked at his mother with a wide smile on his face.

"I lost faith in love and bonds when you and father divorced, then you both fought to leave me because you had your own plans," said Beam calmly.  "I felt unwanted. Grandma made my life calm, but inside I still felt empty and finally made up my mind that I would never have a relationship involving love with anyone, because it was all meaningless."

"Oh, Beammie, I'm sorry," Moira groaned in a choked voice.  "I am a selfish mother."

"Phi Forth restored my belief that love exists and is real, and that a bond can protect and also bring happiness when it is with the right person," continued Beam.

Forth squeezed Beam's hand gently and smiled.  "Let me protect and look after Beam for the rest of my life and his life, Mom," said Forth to Moira.

Moira looked at Forth and Beam's hands interlocked on the table.

"You must have worked very hard for my child," said Moira gently.  "Thank you, Forth, because you have taken over my responsibilities well and forgive me for my stupidity and shortcomings which made Beam difficult to achieve."

Beam stood up from his chair and approached Moira, then hugged her tightly.

"No, Mom, it's not entirely your fault. I'm sad because your life story isn't easy either, but now I understand that love is not just about feelings but also a process and it will work when you're with the right person. You're not lucky because it turns out my father  is not the right person for you and for your happiness, you choose to divorce, because in the end we have to make our own happiness. Now, I understand, you have the right to be happy with your choice."

Moira kissed Beam's forehead.  "I'm sorry for not being able to be a good mother to you. I was too selfish and arrogant, making you suffer doubly, not only because of the bad divorce, but for ignoring you after that. Thank you for that after all the bad things I did  you still call me Mom."

Moira's eyes filled with tears.  She hugged Beam tightly.  Everyone stared at the touching scene of mother and daughter with smiles.  Rose wiped the wet corners of her eyes.

"Ah, this is so touching," muttered Aileen.  She stood up and grabbed a pitcher of orange juice.  "Come on, this is a beautiful moment for Forth and Beam, so stop crying and let's enjoy this fresh orange juice!"

Everyone laughed and continued talking about Forth and Beam's plans in a happier atmosphere.

Towards evening, after everyone had gone home, Moira decided to come to Rose's house, Forth pulled Beam to sit on his lap on the sofa.

"I think, in three months, I can immediately call you husband," said Forth while stroking Beam's thigh.  "I'm so impatient."

Beam laughed and hugged Forth tightly.  Happiness is abundant.

"It's like a dream," Beam muttered against Forth's neck.  "I thought I would be alone forever."

Forth stroked Beam's back slowly and kissed his shoulder.  "Thank you for trusting me to come into your life, Baby. I may not be the best choice for you, but you gave me the opportunity to keep trying, that's enough for me."

Beam looked into Forth's eyes which were full of love for him.  He leaned his face until his nose touched Forth's nose.

"Phi, will you fulfill one more request of mine?"  whispered Beam in a teasing tone.  His hands moved to unbutton Forth's shirt one by one.

"Hm? Of course, tell me what you want and I will give you everything you want," said Forth with his breath starting to sound heavy.  He squeezed Beam's buttocks gently.

The last button on Forth's shirt came undone and Beam squeezed Forth's chest gently.

"I want you to buy...."

***