8. Act Of Service

"Actually, how many cousins ​do you have, Nong, and what is the relationship between you all?" Kit asked confused. 

"Me, Ming, Phi Lam and Phi Forth are cousins. Our father and mother are all brothers and sisters. In order of the oldest, the eldest brother is Phi Forth's father, then Phi Lam's father, Ming's mother and my mother are twins," answered Wayo with a chuckle. "We are a very big family." 

"Oh, I see. That would be nice, having lots of brothers and relatives," said Beam, chiming in."

"Yeah, sometimes its so crowded. But, we are close to each other," said Wayo proudly.

"I think you'll never feel lonely, then," said Kit chuckled.

"Phi Beam, why does Phi Forth call you a five-minute man?" asked Wayo confused.

Beam shrugged. "I don't know either. I met him in front of the minimarket when I was walking this afternoon. He brought a little cat that was hungry and asked me to buy cat food at the mini market."

"Phi Forth is like that. He likes to help stray cats who have lost their mothers, are sick or abandoned," said Wayo in an admiring tone. "In the north corner of this beach there is a shelter for wild animals founded by Phi Forth and Phi Ai. They even provide a practice room for veterinarians."

"Is he rich? Building an animal shelter requires a lot of money," said Kit.

"Phi Forth has started his own company since he just graduated from college.  He also recruited Phi Lam and Phi Park.  The three of them studied in the same department as Ming. Now Phi Forth's company has branches in five other countries and it could be said that he is the richest bachelor in this country," said Wayo.

"What is the name of the company?" asked Kit amazed.

"JJ Construction and Development."

Beam and Kit looked at each other. That was  a large, well-known company that has held the title three times in a row as the healthiest and largest industry from the Ministry of Economy and Business.

Beam looked at the man named Forth who was grilling seafood with Lam and Park. Phana and Ming were making ramen at another table.

Forth was very handsome, masculine, and has a nice body, firm muscle and tall, with a distinctive smirk and his gummy smile is so cute. 

"Beam!" called Phana while waving at Beam. "Come here and have a taste."

Beam stood up and walked over to Phana. Ming raised an eyebrow and smiled mischievously.

"Phi Beam, is Nong Kitty talking about me?"

Beam laughed and shook  head. "Unfortunately not. He's asking Wayo about your family tree."

"Oh, that's good."

"Ming, you can't call him Nong," Beam said seriously. "He doesn't like it."

"I know," Ming answered cheerfully. "I do know I should call him Phi, like you and Phi Phana, but he's so cute that I'm amazed."

Beam and Phana shook their heads at Ming's stubbornness. Lam approached the table, carrying all the seafood that had been grilled.

"Come on, sit down.  Everyone, let's start eating," said Lam, half shouting.

Everyone came to gather at the table and sat on chairs.

"So, your name is Beam and you are a future doctor?" asked Forth who moved Wayo close to Phana so he could sit next to Beam. 

"Yes, Phi," Beam answered while looking at the shrimp across the table.

Forth saw the direction of Beam's gaze, then reached out and pinched two shrimp at once with his chopsticks and put them on Beam's plate.