12. The Ice Cold

"What happened, Phi?"  Wayo asked worriedly.

"Beam was sleepy after walking around and decided to sleep for a while. He said he would wake up and come before the race started," answered Forth lightly. 

"Is he okay? He's not sick, right?" Wayo said again. "Why did you take him for a long walk, Phi, he's probably tired." 

Phana gently patted Wayo's shoulder.  "It's okay, Wayo. Beam is like that. He doesn't like sweating and becomes like a cat when he's tired. He'll sleep all day if necessary or hide under the blanket all his free time." 

Forth was secretly stunned, because Phana's words were similar to what Beam had said before. 

"I'm going to sleep for a while, Phi. Just tell Phana and Kit that I'm tired and sleepy, they will understand," was what Beam had said, before Forth left him. 

Wayo looked at Phana with doubt still in his eyes, but then he nodded. Forth approached Lam and Park who were lying side by side on beach towels in the area designated by the festival committee. 

"Hey, Forth, where's Nong Beam?" said Park when Forth sat next to him. 

"Sleep. He's exhausted." 

"You took him for a long walk?" Lam asked while taking off his sunglasses. 

"Not too far," answered Forth. "He's breathing hard because he's tired and his skin is red like boiled shrimp. Very beautiful," said Forth with a dreamy gaze towards the sea. 

Lam patted Park's hard stomach. "Babe, what is he talking about?" Lam asked quietly. 

Park grinned. "It looks like someone is in love. Maybe. I hope." 

"Amen," said Lam.

Meanwhile Forth was thinking about what happened three hours ago...

"Phi, can I change my mind?" Beam whispered against Forth's neck.

He moaned softly when Forth licked the back of his ear. 

"Why?" whispered Forth, kissing Beam's smooth neck. 

He was surprised, how could a man who looked manly like Beam, actually have a body so smooth, white and fragrant. 

"You're so big," Beam said in a worried tone. 

Forth smiled and lifted his face, looking at Beam's face which was flushed pink with sweat beaded on his forehead after a hot foreplay session. 

Forth never imagined that being with Beam could make him so passionate and immersed in amazing satisfaction.  Beam is so charming, sexy and seductive. 

His face, his body, his voice, were so challenging to explore and aroused wild lust. 

"I'll be careful, Baby Beam," whispered Forth against Beam's luscious lips. 

He bit Beam's lower lip and was met with resistance by Beam tickling his tongue at the corners of Forth's lips. 

Beam dug his nails into Forth's back as he began to move himself to enter Beam's body, which felt very narrow and warm. 

Forth kissed Beam's lips gently to distract him from the pain and Beam took out his pain down there by sucking hard on Forth's tongue and then moving on to biting his chest. 

Tears flowed from the corners of Beam's eyes, but he smiled. "Ah, Phi Forth, this is the most amazing sex I've ever had!" Beam whispered against Forth's lips. 

"For me too. You're amazing, Baby," said Forth while kissing Beam's sweaty face. "Can I move, Baby?" 

Beam nodded and started moaning.  "Aaahhhnnn..."