34. Mom's Regret

Beam stared at Forth with his mouth open, not believing what he had just heard.

Forth laughed and approached Beam, then planted a kiss on Beam's lips and kissed his lower lip gently.

Beam was confused, but then returned Forth's kiss.  He put his arms around Forth's neck and pressed his body into Forth's arms.  Beam could never refuse a kiss from Forth.

"Phi..." whispered Beam, when the kiss finally broke.  He tucked his head into the crook of Forth's neck.  "Are you serious?"

"Oh, Baby," Forth sighed as he hugged Beam tightly.  "From the first time I saw you, I knew that I would never let you go again."

Beam kissed Forth's neck gently, making Forth sigh.

"Phi," whispered Beam while still tracing Forth's neck with his lips.  "Can we go back to the car for a moment?"

"Oh, oh, Baby, aah... W-we have to go in soon, aah..." said Forth nervously.

"Why? I'm hungry, but I think I want you more than food," said Beam in a teasing tone.

"Oh, l-later, Baby, because now, we have to go in first."

With difficulty while holding back his own lust, Forth opened his embrace with Beam.  He controlled his rapid breathing, trying to calm himself.  His neck throbbed because it turned out Beam had made a hickey there.

Beam pouted.  He took wide steps away from Forth towards the front door.  Forth chuckled and followed Beam, then took his hand and held it tightly.

"I have a surprise for you," Forth whispered as they climbed the stairs.

Beam turned his head and looked at Forth with his face still sullen.

"You keep pampering me, but refuse when I want to repay you," Beam sighed sadly.

"Hey, Baby, my love, I don't refuse at all," said Forth, tucking Beam's chin gently.  "Just delay, because now you--"

"Beamie!"

Beam turned his head in surprise when he heard the call, which came from the doorway to the wide-open house.

Beam's eyes widened.  "Mom? Is that you?"

Moira stood in the glass doorway with a big smile.  Beam just realized, from the large glass windows, that inside the house it looked lively.

Beam turned to Forth.  "Phi, is this...?"

"Yes. I want to propose to you officially and I happen to be able to bring your mother here, so I think it's better if I hurry up with my intention," answered Forth calmly.

Forth leaned over and kissed Beam's forehead gently.  "Go see your mother and talk."

Beam ran to his mother and they hugged each other to release their longing.

"I remember Forth as a naughty boy who liked to play pranks and never dressed neatly," said Moira while hugging Beam.  "Who would have thought that he would grow up to be so perfect like a gentleman."

Beam chuckled.  "When are you coming, Mom?"

"Three hours ago and your mother-in-law immediately scolded me," said Moira.  She laughed amusedly.  "My best friend never changes at all."

When you enter the house, the inside turns out to be very spacious with an open concept without partitions.  The contents of the house are all complete, with brown and cream nuanced furniture, minimalist and modern models.

"Baby Beam," said Rose, who came over and hugged Beam tightly, pushing Moira aside.  "Why are you getting thinner? Too tired? The vitamins I sent you, are you still taking them regularly?"