31. Don't Be Scare

"Mona, Micky, Mio, Mabel, Meril, Mayo, Moka, Masky, Miwa, dan Muthi."

Beam stared in amazement at the monsters whom Forth had just named one by one.

They were ten cats of various types who were now sitting obediently in front of Beam and Forth.

The two of them sat on the floor, each holding a snack biscuit for the cat.

"Phi, are they all yours?"  Beam asked while holding out a biscuit to one of the cats closest to him.

"Just Mona and Moka. Miwa and Muthi belong to Phi Keegan, Micky and Mio belong to Mom, Mayo, Masky and Mabel belong to Phi Ai, Meril belongs to Ming," said Forth while giving biscuits to one of cats.

"Wow! You really are a cat-loving family?"  Beam asked in awe.  "That's why you and Phi Ai built an animal shelter in Malibu?"

Forth smiled awkwardly.  "Actually, Pet Heaven already exists and is spread across almost twenty countries in the world. If I'm not mistaken, the latest figure is that there are around 800 abandoned animal shelters that we have established."

Beam dropped his biscuit, which was immediately snatched by one of the cats.

"That... Amazing, Phi," said Beam in awe.  "I think I can relax now."

"Huh? What does that mean?"  Forth asked confused.

Beam laughed.  He looked at Forth with his beautiful sparkling eyes.

"My grandmother once told me that I should look for a partner, someone who likes animals, especially cats. She said, if animals are cared for and loved, then I will also be protected and loved sincerely," said Beam with a wink.

Forth was taken aback for a moment, then laughed out loud.  He leaned over and kissed the tip of Beam's nose passionately.

"Oh, Baby, you are everything to me, even when I just saw you, I was sure of that," said Forth softly.  "Of course I will protect and love you, do whatever is necessary to stay with you, and give you whatever you want to make you happy."

Beam nodded and reached out, hugging Forth's neck.  One of the cats climbed onto Beam's lap and curled up between his legs, looking at him with round, beautiful green eyes.

"Oh, he likes you," said Forth while stroking the cat's head.  "Her name is Mona. She will be yours, if you want."

"Of course I want to," said Beam happily.

Beam hugged the cat, while Forth led the others back to the cage.

Beam played with Mona for a while while waiting for Forth to return, until finally he fell asleep on the floor with Mona in his arms.

Forth smiled when he returned to the room and saw Beam curled up with Mona.  He picks up Mona and takes her to the cage.

"Eeuh...," Beam groaned softly, as Forth carried his body onto the bed.  "Phi, are you back? What took you so long?"

"I helped Daddy feed the cats first, Baby," whispered Forth softly.

"Daddy also has a cat?"  asked Beam, who had now lost his sleepiness.  She lay comfortably in Forth's arms on the bed.

"Yes. The biggest cat," answered Forth while stroking Beam's hair.  "Two lions and two tigers."

Beam grimaced in horror.  "Jeez, Phi! You must be kidding me?"

Forth pinched the tip of Beam's nose gently.  "No. I'll take you to see it after breakfast tomorrow."

Beam didn't know that the Forth family was incredibly rich, but they were very pleasant and humble.

"Phi, what if my mother doesn't agree with our relationship?"  said Beam in a worried tone.  "My mother is a hard-hearted and stubborn woman. Even though she and your parents have known each other for a long time, there is no guarantee that she will agree to us being together."

Forth thought while looking at the ceiling of the room.  In fact, he wanted to immediately meet Beam's mother and propose to her directly, but it seemed like Beam was worried that his mother would reject him.

"It's okay," Forth answered after a moment.  "I will try with all my ability to make your mother accept me. I'm sure, no matter how hard your mother's heart is, if it's for you, she will melt too. However, shouldn't that question also be for you? If your mother doesn't agree, will you still be by my side or go with your mother?"

Beam looked up and kissed Forth's chin.  "I will stay with you. I'm an adult and no one can tell me what I should do or what I shouldn't want."

Forth smiled and kissed Beam's forehead lovingly.

"Hopefully, Uncle Joen can quickly find the whereabouts of your father and mother, so that we can immediately ask for their blessing to get married," said Forth hopefully.  "I can't wait to marry you."

Beam slipped his hand into Forth's pajamas and placed his hand on Forth's broad chest, feeling his lover's heartbeat move slowly and regularly.  It was very calming.

"Phi, have you ever thought, what would happen if we got married?"  Beam asked in a doubtful tone.  "We are both men."

Forth's eyebrows rose.  "Hm? What's the problem?"

"You... we won't be able to have children," whispered Beam in a choked voice.  "If I could buy a uterus, I would buy it no matter how expensive it was and operate myself to attach the uterus to myself, so that I could bear your child."

Forth was very surprised to hear Beam's words.  He didn't expect Beam to think that far ahead.  Forth grabbed Beam's chin with his fingers and forced Beam to look him in the eye.

"Baby, do you think I care about that?"  Forth asked softly while stroking Beam's lips and chin with his thumb.  "Even if one of us needs to get pregnant, then that is my job. I don't want you to suffer and be in pain because of pregnancy and giving birth. Just let me feel it."

Beam's eyes blinked and suddenly a tear rolled down his cheek.  He nuzzled his head into Forth's neck.

"Are you serious, Phi?"  Beam whispered.

"Of course, Baby. Children aren't the most important issue as long as you and I are together," Forth said softly.  "We can adopt abandoned children or use the surrogate mother method if one day we start thinking about having a child."

Beam kissed Forth's neck and his hands squeezed Forth's chest.

"Phi, I love you," said Beam in Forth's ear.  He licked his lover's ear while sighing softly.

Forth groaned softly because of what Beam did.
His blood immediately boiled.  He grabbed Beam's body closer to his body and felt that Beam was also hardening down there, just like he felt now.

"Baby...."

Beam made a hickey on Forth's neck then quickly released himself from Forth's arms and nimbly climbed up his body.

Forth looked at the man above him in amazement.

Beam lowered his head and kissed Forth's lips.  "Tonight, a cat needs to be tamed, Phi."

"Ah, Baby!"

"Meow!"

***