“ Ahhhhhhhh Abhiii..” I felt his smirk against my lips, I was breathing heavily due to the proximity.

He moved to my neck and started sucking it sensually, while I was a moaning mess. He moved his hand inside my shirt, and his hand went back. He unclipped my bra, releasing the suffocation of my boobs. He pressed my boobs with his hands and I went mad. I grabbed his hair tightly in pleasure, he continued rubbing my nipples with his hand sensually, which caused the pool in between my legs. I couldn't help and grinded against him but felt irritated when he stopped suddenly.

“ Be a good little girl and strip” He said while I couldn't help but follow his order. I started unbuttoning my shirt while our eyes never left each other. We both were lost in each other.

“ Now being a good girl after behaving like a brat” He said in his deep husky voice, making me turn on more, while rubbing my inner thighs sensually, his hands were so close to my womanhood. His fingers were sensually brushing my clothed clit.

I was done with the shirt, I removed and kept it aside. While his piercing gaze never left mine, I was hesitating but shameless he didn't.

“Don't wait for an invitation, undo your bra” He said moving his hands to my stomach making circles.

I took out my bra and averted my gaze as I was feeling conscious about myself until his mouth escaped.
“ Beautiful” He stared at me waiting, then my hands moved to my pants but before I could he held my hands and pinned them on either side. He hovered over me and attacked my boobs, he sucked it sensually while I lost my senses in pleasure.

“Ahhhhhhh… abhiii”

“ Yes, baby” he muffled against my breast, sending me vibration to my nipples.
He sucked my right boobs, while kept kneading my left one giving the same attention to the both. He bit on my nipple while I moaned in pain.
He moved to my other boobs and did the same deeds. His large palm cupped my boobs and pressed it sensually while he moved to the valley and sucked and bit it sensually. He moved to my midriff and kissed it sensually and headed towards my South.

He waited for a minute and looked into my eyes, and I nodded giving consent, he removed my pants in one go leaving me in my lacy paties which was barely hiding anything, he smirked looking at it, as  it was from his collection which he bought for me.

“Already practising” He asked, smirking…

“ Anything for you daddy” I don't know where I got the courage to say that word but from his reaction, it seems he liked it.

“ Already wet for me” Saying he pulled up the thong pressing my clit sensually while I moaned in pleasure. He rubbed the thong against my clit pulling me into the lake of pleasures. Suddenly he opened the knot from the side causing my thong to fall on the seat and I was naked in front of me, my wet sex came in contact with the cold atmosphere. I closed my eyes.

“ Eyes on me when I am pleasing you” he said in an authoritative tone and I couldn't defy him as always. My drowsy eyes met his dark and I lost it when he gave me a lick on my clit.

“Ahhhh” I moaned in pleasure, he rubbed my inner thighs with both hands and started sucking me down. I could feel the wetness pooling down, he bit my clit and I lost my senses. I pushed him more while grabbing his hair and started grinding myself against his mouth. He entered his tongue inside, and I clenched against the rough texture of his tongue. He started fucking me with his tongue I lose my sanity. I felt a knot building inside me, I grabbed his hair in my fist, his thumb encircled my clit and rubbed it creating an oozing sensation in my body.

“ Fasterrrr”... I screamed just when I was close, he stopped. I was frustrated, he smirked looking at me and all I had was disappointment, I couldn't reach my high. He kissed my pout with a chuckle while I hit his chest. Just when I was about to wear my clothes he dragged me towards him by my thighs and entered his one finger without any warning.