Chapter 1

Bonnie was lying peacefully, trying to sleep in her bed when her eyes suddenly opened. Her brown eyes darted around in the dark before she felt a familiar presence. She remained still as she felt someone watching her from a distance. "What are you doing? Spying on me?" She asked, giving a small smile in the dark as she snuggled her head into her satin pillow. "I-I didn't mean to. No," A guy's voice said near her only bedroom window. "I meant to say that I didn't want to intrude. It's just that I have no one in town to talk to. I remember you being a friend before." He told her. She had her back to the open window, feeling a light, warm breeze graze her hair and scalp.

"What about your brother or your girlfriend?" Bonnie asked, continuing to stare into the darkness. "Wouldn't they be better choices than you think I am?" She asked a she closed her eyes and began to smell his cologne, his natural, manly scent,with the mix of Bourbon, and some small animal wafting form his breath. "I can't." He began to say in a hurt tone. "They are what I need to talk about." He told her, causing her to open her eyes. Bonnie turned over and saw him crying as he walked out of the shadows, revealing his distorted expression.

She sat up and moved towards the windowsill, before seeing he was acutally outside of the window. "Do you want me to invite you in ?" She asked him in a careful tone. "Not if you will uncomfortabe, Bonnie." He said with a heavy sigh. "I'm comfortable. After all, you saved my life when Damon tried to kill Emily through me." She reminded him. "And Grams told me that you are a good person." Bonnie said as he gave a her a look and smirked. "Well, you know what I mean." Bonnie said and smiled. "Please, Stefan Salvatore, come in." She stated befre she sat up completely and turned on her lamp. It gave a very dim and soft light while Stefan took in Bonnie's attire.

She was dressed in a green t-shirt and a pair of blue shorts that stopped mid-thigh. She realized tat he was taking in her taste in sleepwear, causing her to feel slef-conscious. "Sorry, I wasn't expecting company." She joked. "It's okay." He said with a half shrug. "But, I was wondering if I can ask you for a favor before I tell you about ELena and Damon." He spoke. Bonnie noticed he was trying to stay calm. "Sure. WHat is it, Stefan?" She said while turning his body towards him and placed her right hand over his.

Stefan looked down at the gesture and calmed down more. He gave her a big smile as he looked into her pretty, brown eyes. "Bonnie, I was wondering if I could stay with you? For only one night."

A/N: Since this is an alternate universe, there is a lot that is different from the show's characters of course. Like Bonnie's eye color. Yes, I know Kat has a unique type of green eye color but for my story, they'll be brown. Sarah and Zach are alive. And I have original, main characters added in too.