Thirty-one: Mayhem & Magnolias.

"Do you even love me anymore?" Cimani frowned as she laid with her face pressed up against Ezriah's back

"Do you even love me anymore?" Cimani frowned as she laid with her face pressed up against Ezriah's back. It had been exactly a month since they got back from Africa, and to say the trip was nothing short of amazing was an understatement.

Ezriah had successfully avoided his uncle the entire trip, but still had to hear his mouth in the end—his uncle relaying a very detailed message through Nipsey.

Isaias Ali didn't think twice about his brothers disappearance, he knew the type of man his brother was and his absence didn't really seem to affect him, at all. Which is why Ermias tried his best to explain to his brother that him avoiding his uncle was pointless, especially since his uncle did not care.

Ezriah felt a tinge of guilt that he didn't speak to, nor visit his uncle on his trip to Africa. He knew he could make up for it though, especially since Ash and Nip planned on moving.

Although it was rough, Ezriah had succeeded in avoiding sex with Cimani. If it weren't for his trusty right hand, candid videos of him and Cimani's most intimate moments and,  weekly visits to Dr. Sanchez he didn't think he would've lasted this long.

"Of course baby, don't ever ask me no shit like that." He shook his head at Cimani's dramatic question. He didn't even think it was possible but, he felt as if his love for Cimani grew especially since they weren't intimate.

Ezriah seemed to be holding it together, while Cimani on the other hand was losing it. Despite the fact that Ezriah initiated most of their sexual encounters, Cimani's sex drive seemed to be higher than his. She felt like a dog in heat, and blamed Ezriah for her erotic ways.

Frowning, she peeked from behind him as she watched him roll a blunt. It was only ten thirty in the morning and Ezriah's morning wood was the only thing on Cimani's mind. "But it's not fair, you put it down on me almost everyday and then you just take it away?" She frowned. "I'm literally going through withdrawals."

Ezriah chuckled, licking the blunt as he finished rolling it up. I wish that were me he was licking. Cimani thought to her self as she swiped her tongue across her top lip.

Once he was finished, he dusted off his lap before standing up straight, leaving Cimani to fall back onto the bed. He made his way towards the side of the bed where she laid, leaning down he placed a kiss on her lips. "You'll be aight mama. Trust me."

Cimani couldn't help but to roll her eyes as she threw the covers over her, getting comfortable. She turned so that her back was now facing him as she tried to force herself to go back to sleep.

She didn't want to argue with him about having sex, because she felt as if that was childish. She'd just rather avoid the topic as a whole and if Ezriah didn't want to fuck her, she didn't want to fuck him either.