Chapter 14 - An unexpected guest

Start from the beginning

"C-Chan hyung your hurting me!" I yelp out at the boys finger nails digging into my arms.

"You don't get to IGNORE ME LIKE THAT!" Chan was fully yelling in my face now, I was almost scared the neighbors would come out worried. We were standing on the porch after all.

"I-im sorry... let go..." I wince in pain. This was definitely going to leave multiple bruises along my arms, cuts even.

"I WAS BEING NICE TO YOU AND YOU KISS ME AND LEAVE?? YOU WERE NEVER WORTH THE EFFORT." Chans anger levels only get higher.

My eyes were tightly shut as my body tensed. Tears were threatening to slip down my cheeks, I can't believe this was happening. I'm such a bad person aren't I?

"P-please stop..." I whimper out one last time.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH-" Chan's yelling was interrupted by a loud hit. When I slowly open my eyes, I'm met with the sight of Hyunjin holding Chan's collar.

I was in too much shock to even process the fact that Chan's eye was now decorated a purple color and Hyunjins fist was bloody red. Hyunjin was breathing loudly, almost as if he was huffing in anger.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out." Hyunjin speaks with a strong and asserting tone, pulling Chan up by his collar even further.

I take a step back and hold onto the porch railing, my eyes open wide at the scene infront of me and my breathing still heavy from being in Chan's grip.

Hyunjin practically throws the older onto the porch steps, his eye brows were furrowed. He was mad.

Chan groans as he falls on his knees onto the steps, "Yah!" He wobbles up and swings toward Hyunjins face.

I wince, expecting Hyunjin to get hit. The pressure in my chest was so immense, I felt like I was drowning.

Everything felt in slow motion, and I couldn't breath, my eyes were just wide at the two boys tousling... because of me.

Hyunjin grabs Chan's wrist and twists it, making the older cry out in pain. His lips almost crack a smile seeing Chan's face contort in pain, until he finally lets go of the older and pushes him completely off the porch.

Hyunjin immediately turns to me, his eyes shifting from the angry gaze he had on to a more softer look, "You okay Minnie?"

My mouth drops open for a few moments, the lump in my throat prevented anything from getting any words out.

His eyes bring me back to reality and I quickly sputter out an, "Y-yeah I'm fine."

Hyunjin takes a step forward and grabs my arm, examining the now bleeding marks Chan had left from his nails. Hyunjin mumbles a, "shit." Under his breathe.

The sudden touch makes me look away, embarassed, and that's when I noticed it.

"Hyunjin! Watch out!" I scream as Chan comes up behind Hyunjin and pushes him to the ground, surprising the both of us.

I jump back as Chan begins to land blows on Hyunjins face as the younger was too startled to do much.

Without thinking, I grab onto Chan's back and try to pull him off Hyunjin, whose lip were now busted and bleeding.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU BITCH." Chan hits me away and I fall onto my back, sliding on the hard wooden porch and groaning in pain.

My head spun as the heaviness began to overwhelm me. I knew I wasn't strong enough for this.

"What the fuck man!" Hyunjin takes the opportunity to knock Chan down so that he was on top. He held the boy down while planting punch after punch on his cheeks.

I guess my scream from earlier garnered the attention of the rest of our families inside because Hyunjins mom quickly comes outside to the scene.

She gasps loudly as she witnesses her own son punching Chan over and over again. "HYUNJIN!!!" His mother tries to intervene but it felt dangerous to get too near.

I grit my teeth to fight the pain and finally get myself back up on my feet m, rushingto the boys. My vision blurry and the world felt like it was spinning.

Just push a little more seungmin.

I use all of my force to crash into Hyunjin, knocking the two of us away from Chan. The moment Hyunjin finally opens his eyes under me, he lifted his fist, almost like he was ready to punch me. Until we lock eyes.

His one eye was already swelling and his fists were busted and bleeding, along with a few cuts on his cheeks and his swollen and bleeding lip.

He slowly lowers his fist, his eyes softening as he opens his mouth, "H-holy shit Minnie." His voice comes out shaky as the two of us sit up.

Nothing felt real in the next moments. My ears were ringing and all I could see was Hyunjins mom screaming at hyunjjn. No word she said registered in my mind.

Chan ran off just as quick as he had come, I could barely take a look at the damage done to his face before he was out of there.

I didn't know what was happening when Wonpil came to help me up and bring my inside. I felt so heavy. It felt like it would take me a million years to lift a finger.

And my vision began to get darker.

And darker.

A/n
Why am I loving this story?

How's it going everyone?? It's been a really good week for me. I hope it's been the same for you all.

I'm getting excited for txts comeback because my favorite song from the last album, dreamer, was in the trailer and it like got me hyped yk

Hope you enjoyed!!