Chapter 12 - He's back

"WONPIL HYUNG!!!"

I drop my bag onto the floor immediately when I see the man standing in my living room. His hair the same colors as mine, swept back instead of bangs however. Standing slightly taller than me with all the similar features. A smile as bright as the sun shined on my face.

My brother was home.

I quickly run to him and crash into his arms, earning a grunt and a chuckle from the older, "Good to see you Minnie." He smiles and ruffles my hair as I hug him as tight as possible.

It's been a while since last saw the man, maybe a few months? It felt like years though. Wonpil was one of the few people that helped me get through the rough times in my life. He was my rock.

And he's fucking back.

I excitingly jump up and down in his arms, hugging him even tighter, threatening to break a rib or two of his. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH HYUNG!!"

Another loud chuckle emits from the older, "I missed you more" He smiles as we pull away from the hug. "How's everything been?"

"Good!" I say with a bright smile, making sure no part of that smile showed anything underneath. I must stay strong now. For the sake of everyone.

"Seungmin honey?" My mother emerges through the door behind wonpil with a few bags in her hand, "Do you mind helping Wonpil take his stuff up to his room?"

Nervousness arises as I look at the bags and back at my smiling older brother. "Y-yeah sure mom."

With a slight gulp, I walk up to the bags and pick up the smallest one. I hide my struggle with a permanent smile on my face as Wonpil and I make our way up the stairs.

"What'd I miss while I was away Minnie?" The older asks, "Any new tea?"

I stifle a laugh at my brothers ridiclousness, "Hyung youre 20."

"Spill the tea!" He says in a fake groan. Both of us laughing as we reach his room and place the bags down.

"Well I guess I do have something crazy." I smirk in a playful tone. Wonpils attention immediately grabbed as he began to unpack.

"Spill away." He says as he hangs up a shirt into his closet

For a moment I contemplate telling my older brother about the craziest thing that happened while he was gone. But in this very moment, I wanted to forget about Chan. Completely.

And I don't think I can handle retelling that story. So instead I pick another one.

I jump onto his bed and cross my legs with an excited smile, "You know Felix. My best friend!?"

"Bitch yes I know Felix." Wonpil rolls his eyes as he picks up another shirt from his open bag, "I'm pretty sure I was there when he said his first word."

"Whatever whatever." I wave my hand in the air, "Anyways! You won't believe what happened."

"Man I thought Felix was the innocent one? What happened?" Wonpil fakes a sigh with obvious excited eyes.

"So basically he walked in late to class one day all suspiciously and like a second later another boy walked in! And when Felix sat next to me he was all red and I knew that bitch was making out with someone!" I throw my hands into the arm dramatically.

Wonpil gasps, "No fucking way!? Lee Felix? He needs to calm his ass down he's still a baby!"

"Right!" I agree with my brother even though Felix was a week younger than me, "But that's not even the craziest part. Guess who the other fucking boy was."