Chapter 11 - We don't talk about that...

"So you really like Changbin?" Jisung asks for the hundredth time. His back was laid flat against my bed, his head facing the ceiling with his AirPods in, the music slightly audible to the rest of the room.

"Yes!" Felix rubs his face, he was seated on my desk chair, working on some homework, "For gods sake Sung if you ask me that one more fucking time!"

"I'm just a wee bit lost! I don't know what you see in him." Jisung whines back, kicking his legs and exaggerating his words.

"What do you mean!" Felix sighs, turning his body in the chair to face the laying jisung, "He's smart, he's cute, he's nice, his personality is just my type! And he's not as bad as you think guys-" Felix's eyes light up as he continues to talk about Changbin, "Actually the other day, he got me my favourite candy that I told him about like years ago! Can you believe he still remembers! He's just sooo-"

"Blah blah blah." Jisung makes a mouth with his thumbs and four fingers, his other hand scrolling on his phone bored. "Does everyone get this smitten when they find a man?" Jisung rolls over with a sigh, "Good thing Seungmin will never get like that."

I lift my head at my name being called, putting down my phone with Chans contact on the screen, the one I'd been staring at for a good ten minutes. "Huh?"

Jisung looks toward me, "I said good thing I'll never have to deal with you getting simpy for anyone."

Felix sends jisung a look, "Yah don't say that, he's still recovering from... you know.. Chan?"

"Are you saying I can't pull, Han jisung?" I furrow my eyes brows at the boy who was literally laying on my bed right now.

"Possibly?" Jisung smiles playfully.

"Do you want me to share out what I heard you say to Minho the other day?" I say as I watch the way Jisungs expression falls. I smile to myself knowing I got him where I want him

"Y-you heard that?" His eyes were now wide as he pulls on his collar nervously.

"Maybe you should learn to whisper better."

Jisung quickly gets up from the bed and sits infront of me on the floor. "I'm sincerely sorry Kim Seungmin! Please don't- fucking don't- bring that up ever again."

I laugh at the younger as Felix turns around on his chair waving his hand in the air, "You know what? I'm not even gonna ask what you heard Seungminnie! I don't even wanna know!"

"I won't tell anyone jisung-ah." I place a hand on the bright red squirrel infront of me, "but I'll have you know, Hyunjin definitely heard you too."

Jisung breath hitched as he falls backward to lay like a starfish in the carpet, "Fuck my life dude."

My laughter only increases as Felix loudly sighs and tries to block out the noise with his AirPods, trying to stay focused on his homework while jisung was clinically red right now.

The squirrels suddenly sits up, "You know what! You can pull one person! And that's fucking Hwang Hyunjin." He points and accusatory finger at me

"W-what?" My throat goes dry. Why are we bringing this up again? "Uhm haven't I made it clear as day that I hate that boy with all my guts? For my whole life?"

Jisung rolls his eyes in my face, "That's what they always say."

"Just like you and Minho then-" I'm quickly interrupted by a bright red jisung tackling me and covering my mouth.

"I said we don't talk about that!"

I burst out laughing the moment I push him off me, "You should've seen your face!" I clutch my stomach as my giggles echo through the room.