Chapter 23 - Back to bully

"If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on itttt~~"

"Jisung get to your fucking class."

Jisung stops his dancing beside our desks, sending felix a frown. The bell was about to ring any second now and the boy was still hanging out in our class.

I'm starting to become suspicious that jisung is here to see someone else in our class.... First name Minho last name Lee??

As much as I hate that guy, that one awkward ass conversation I overheard is etched into my brain.

"Youre such a party pooper Lix." Jisung sticks his tongue out at Felix, earning himself an eye roll from the twin. But as if on cue, the warning bell chimes through the school, reminding kids they had one minute to get to class otherwise you were royally screwed.

So jisung quickly grabs his backpack and rushes to the door, his fluffy brown bangs practically bounced on his head, as if he wasn't just about to throw hands with Felix.

However, right as jisung was about to exit the door, another figure walks in. His familiar short hair and muscular arms, his usually half moon eyes were straight. He pushes past jisung, making the younger look back at him with a glare, though it didn't last long as he quickly ran out the door for his own class.

I could feel the my heart speed up at the mere sight of Chan.

Even though it had been a while since the altercation between Chan, Hyunjin, and I, I still felt a strange aura from him.

It's crazy to think I once trusted the older. I thought he was one of the nice guys, a shiver runs up my spine when I think of my very first kiss.

Not a good shiver.

But I quickly surpress all my thoughts before memories of my second kiss could come back to me.

I looked away before his eyes could meet mine, thankfully Felix was too busy on his phone for me to raise any suspicion.

But what really made me lift my head was the sound of a metal water bottle falling to the ground, the loud clink echoing the classroom wall.

On instinct, I look down at my feet as I see my water spilled everywhere underneath my desk. In disbelief, I look up as Chan walks off, not even looking at me after knocking my water bottle over.

I look around, everyone's eyes were on me. The loud sound had attracted everyone's attention so scramble to move my backpack out of the water, my mouth slightly agape.

I hear a snicker from Minho once Chan sits down next to him, "damn I didn't know you were like that hyung! Haha!" He laughed, making my face turn a light pink in shame.

"Yah!" Felix snaps back, looking toward Chan as if he was about to leap out his seat at the fact he knocked over his friends water on purpose.

I tear my eyes away from the spill and turn to Felix, "Leave it Lix." I whisper out, my face still covered in embarrassment.

Felix sighs and gets up, going to get paper towels instead of biting someone's head off, as what it looked like he was planning on doing.

I try to ignore the eyes on me as the two of begin to clean up the mess, throwing away a few of my assignments that were now ruined.

But I couldn't help but look over to the group I hated.

"Chan hyungs back and better than ever?!" Minho chuckles loudly, nudging Hyunjins shoulder as if to get him to agree.

Hyunjin doesn't move though. His eyes was focused on the floor, his jaw looked tense, but I couldn't see much as his hair covered the sides of his face and he didn't bother to move it.