Chapter 10 - Embarrassing times

Felix squints at me fiercely, one of his eyebrows raising itself as he leans in to look at me closer, "Something's definitely up with you..."

I scoff in his face, turning away to return my eyes back to the lunch in front of me. The annoying efforts of these twins have brought them no success, I cannot bear to tell them I-

"You can't bear to tell us you got detention with Hyunjin?" Jisung says, finishing exactly what I was thinking. "Again?" He adds with a smirk.

Is he listening to my thoughts?

The fuck?

does that mean he can hear everything about my cancer-

Wait Seungmin! Don't think the word he might hear it!

You're a bitch Jisung hope you heard that!

I sigh and look to the younger, putting aside my thoughts, "What the hell sung?"

Jisung shrugs, "I mean it's not like you and Hyunjin were hiding that fight? Literally the whole school heard the principal yell detention at you two."

I let out another sigh, leaning my head on the table. "It's more than that..."

"Hm?" Felix whips his head towards me, scratching his chin as he ponders, "Something that was... enough for you to stay 6 feet away from Hyunjin at all times?... Did you guys make out or something?"

I send him a glare, sitting up quickly, "Yah!" I yell out, shoving Felix's side.

The boy bursts out in a fit of laughter, "You probably did didn't you! You probably gave him a nice longgg kissy on his lipsies-" Felix puckers up his lips as he taunts through his laughter.

I slap his shoulder in retaliation, "Yah!!! Watch it lix-ah!" I fake gag at the thought of what he was suggesting, "You should be thankful I never mentioned you and Changbin making out!"

Suddenly, the color drains from Felix's face. I immediately let go of the older when I realize the third party at this lunch table. The quokka whose gone abnormally silent. I glance between the two boys and quickly slap my hand across my mouth.

"What..." Jisung shook his head for a second, the information not registering, but then his eyes were bulging out of his head and his mouth was slightly open. "Lix and changbin.... M-M-MADE OUT????"

Felix and I both lunge ouselves toward the squirrel boy, slapping our hands around his loud mouth. A few heads turned in our direction at his yell, but we quickly played it off with convincing smiles.

Jisung on the other hand was completely lost.

****

"Your telling me," Jisung motions at Felix with his hands as we walk down the halls toward class, "That you- Lee Felix -are in a situation ship with Seo Changbin, whos part of Minhos gang... the ones that we hate with a passion?" Jisung restates, as if he heard the whole thing wrong.

Felix lets out a long sigh, "Yes that is what I said Jisung." The boys face hadn't gone back to normal yet, the sudden embarrassment and his sudden exposé hadn't worn down yet.

I chuckle with a goofy tone, "I guess I should really focus on what I let slip out my mouth."

Felix sends me a glare, "No shit Sherlock."

Jisung pushes himself between us as he blinks rapidly and rubs his eyes, "Guys I think I just blacked out, but for a second it almost felt like Lee Felix and Seo Changbin are dating."

I face palm as Felix begins to explain to his dumber brother-from-another-mother everything all over again. I bounce on the balls of my feet as I catch a glimpse of the clock in the corner of the hallway.