Chapter 14 - An unexpected guest

I immediately jump out my seat, making my way to the door and stopping when I see Bang Chan standing in the doorway. My breath hitches as Hyunjin takes a step back from the door.

"Hyunjin..." Chan's voice slurs as he tries to stumble inside, "what- are you doing here?"

My eyes widen when I realize that Chan had now seen Hyunjin literally in my house, how would this look to him!?

I meant he did look a bit... out of it though?

Hyunjin sniffs and tilts his head at the older, "Did you drink Chan hyung?"

Chan doesn't respond to the question, instead his eyes look past Hyunjin and meet mine. "Seungmin-ahhhh... I'm-" He hiccups, "Sorryyy."

Hyunjin turns around when he sees Chan's eyes shift, he notices and looks at me with wide eyes, mouthing the words 'what the fuck?'

I recollect myself when I hear my mother s voice calling out, "Who is it!?"

Before I could, hyunjin quickly respond with a, "No one auntie!" He looks back to Chan with a sigh and pushed the older out the door, gesturing back at me to follow him.

I rush to the door and step outside with the two boys, Hyunjin was holding Chan's shoulders as he couldn't even stand straight. The older just kept repeating my name over me over again.

Once the door closes behind us, Hyunjin looks to me, "What the hell happened to him Minnie-ah?"

"I-I don't know!" I look concerned toward the drunken boy. "I didn't even know he knew where I live!"

Hyunjin sighs as he keeps a hand on the older, "Chan hyung? Why did you come to seungmins house?"

Chan seemed to sober up at that question, he lifts his head and stares at me. Those orbs sent a shiver down my spine as he mutters the words, "I'm sorry seungmin."

For a moment, it was just Chan and I staring into each others eyes, until Hyunjin leans in and lifts an eyebrow, "Sorry for what exactly?"

Chan ignores him and takes a step toward me, on instinct I take a step back, but the older keeps moving closer, "Why don't you answer my... texts..." He slurs while pointing an accusatory finger at my face.

"Hyung I-I think you should go home." I quickly say, I was running out of space to back up and now Chan was closing in on me.

"Why don't you- like me...? You... are gay." Chan's face turns into a frown, his tone seemed more angry than sad now.

"Hyung? What made you drink this much?" Hyunjin places his hand back onto Chan's shoulder but the boy quickly slaps it away.

Chan's strong gaze doesn't move off me, "TELL ME WHY YOU DONT LIKE ME!" He suddenly yells out, my eyes close on instinct as his hot alcohol reeking breath hits my face.

"I-I'm sorry hyung-" I sputter out in fear.

"Hyung what the hell?" Hyunjin pulls Chan's shoulder back with force this time, making the older look at him.

"Why are you a-at Seungmins house!" Chan asks Hyunjin with a loud voice.

"why are you at his house?" Hyunjin retaliates with concerned eyes.

"H.... He's mine... so back off Hyunjin!" Chan slurs, pushing Hyunjins shoulder back.

"Yours? He isn't yours asshole."

"Hyunjin p-please stay out of it." I try to break the two up but now Hyunjin was glaring at Chan with full force.

Chan grabs both my shoulders, moving me in his grasp as I let out a yelp, "Who do you think you are!?"