Chapter 14 - Kitten

Cara had been born after the fall of civilization—after the Cyclops meteor landed in the north Pacific Ocean and took out all the coastlines. Her father told her that ended the Great Corporate Reign, sinking most of the world's leaders and their power bases to the bottom of the ocean.

Nature went on to disrupt or destroy all the remaining corporate footholds, wiping out their resources for control scattering them into independent armies bent on self survival.

The Cyclops kicked off years of world-wide disasters, pulling the last of mankind's arrogance out from under their collective feet and leaving everyone equally on their ass.

Dad insisted Cara know some history. He read her stories and made her listen to recordings when she was young, teaching her to read using old Forbes magazines and Al Jazeera newscasts. A thin-armed, short man, Dad had twice the smarts of any person Cara had ever met. Had he lived in a different time, he would have been a doctor or an engineer or the man people went to learn how to do what needed to be doing.

But instead, he lived in an era where residual post-war radiation poisoning got into the food from the soil and hid in the body's cells. He'd died of a heartbreakingly graphic case of lymphoma.

Cara missed him. It had always been her and Dad. His death had left her an orphan at sixteen. He'd equipped her with as much knowledge and understanding as he could, but they'd never had the conversation out loud where they wondered what was the point of it all, anyway.

They'd lived outside of all the big people groups until he decided that she would be safer in an alien-managed village. The wankers who styled themselves as freedom fighters—a last resistance force standing against the muzzle-heads and protecting the human legacy of independence—were growing dangerously erratic in their behavior towards anyone outside their rebel bands. Especially women.

She hadn't managed to avoid their soap box speeches as they attempted to recruit others to their cause to end the alien occupation. But the truth was they only fought for their own freedom. Having little to no training, the human resistance to the alien occupation was disjointed and tribal, often headed by mad men with brain rot. Dangerous to everyone.

The aliens insisted on order. Safe people were more productive, they said. They enacted strict laws with swift consequences. Their rule brought some safety, especially to women and children.

Cara regretted leaving the village Dad had found for her and traveling with Brenda to Springfield. One of her first big independent decisions after his death had been one of the worst choices of her life.

That worst choice now lived inside of her. A little voice that hadn't been there before.

When the alien woke her up in the cold shower, that insane little voice told her to curl around him and ask for his cock again, because it had felt so good. So mind-numbingly-satisfying.

Cara had the suspicion that the little voice belonged to her pussy. It didn't just shiver and tremble with need, no, it whined and whimpered, demanding more attention.

She lost her mind completely when his hand slipped gently between her legs, stroking her with just-right touches. Just right there. Just like that. It was better than her own attempts had ever been. Her body positively bloomed for him, welcoming his fingers with slick, dewy wetness.

Embracing her with an arm around her waist, wet skin to wet skin, she was inundated with a sense of trust and intimacy. He touched her, made approving sounds, and let her soak in a sweet heaven she hadn't known existed.

She forgot herself. Lost time. Lost will. Lost everything but what they were sharing. And he'd been into it. Fully into her. As if he had no other place to be, and nothing else to do. He touched her until she came and couldn't take it anymore. Her orgasm hit with a full-body bone-melting heat that left her hardlyable to stand, totally reliant on his arm around her waist.