Chapter 8 Commander Bastian

( this is later revised. Some of the order here on wattpad is wonky. If you are reading here free for the first time, please go check out the fully updated version on REAM. Link in the bio.) 

Kitten had no defense against the building need. He knew it. Her mind didn't know how to handle it, how to classify such things. Nerves humming and sensitized, defying the last vestiges of her stubborn will, she cried out for more of him and him alone.

Bastian waited.

"Please. Stop this. Please." Sobbing, she begged him to make it stop hurting.

But he wouldn't go forward until she gave him her full verbal consent. He would have it. It might end up as her nightmare, a devil's bargain, as her kind would say, and he was her devil. But then he'd have everything and there was no option on the table for less. "Kitten, only you can make it stop hurting. Only you. Say yes to me. Say, 'yes, Bastian.' Say what I want to hear, and I will make this discomfort go away."

"Discomfort?" she gasped out, her little fists pounding the wall behind her in disbelief.

It was much more than discomfort. A mottled, raised blotchy pattern of hives appeared around her nipples, spreading up her throat and down her belly. The same, hot, angry red already darkening into purple on her inner thighs, ass, and pussy.

Bastian's own rash happened under his skin. A nasty, scraping, incessant need, burning in every area where they'd made contact. "Let me make us feel better. Let me make it good."

He started the ritual again, mouthing her hot, budding center. Bathing her pain in what she needed, more of his DNA. The mating heat engorged the inner flesh of her slit to a gorgeously obscene violet, the peak of her clit bursting several times its normal size, infected with him. Licking every seam of her, her taste sank deeper and deeper into his system.

The blood in his cock sizzled, the skin too tight to contain his need, pre-cum spurting from the tip.

He had to challenge her again, but couldn't find the words, because all he could think, over and over was, she's so soft. She's so incredibly soft. He wanted to drink up every bit of her, nibble on her, suckle her, but if nothing changed, this was good. He would die here, a dried-out husk, caught in the edge of repletion.

Tonguing her from end to end, he mercilessly returned to her click, flicking the delicate hill to the edge of her peak, then pulling back to look at her-waiting until she opened her eyes.

His cock throbbed with a pulse beat all its own, would find no relief but inside of her, but he had to have her yes, and her pleasure, in this way, first, like a proper Prime. He couldn't sink into the sanctuary of her until he had this, until he drenched her to her knees with satisfaction.

Her body told him she'd never known a male. She had no experience strengthening her against what he offered her. It was new. Unexpected. He was proud she was able to fight him at all.

They were together in their firsts. "This is mine. I'm claiming this. I'm claiming you. Say, 'yes, Bastian.'"

His woman let out a moan he felt vibrate under his hands.

"Yes or no, Kitten." His torments were not random. They were in cycles of ritual, keeping his own raging lust in check, the first stop in a bond that would tie them their entire lives. There would be no stopping and walking away if she refused him. Enjoying every methodical moment, he licked, strummed, and tasted in repetition, not once allowing her to fall over into the bliss she wanted.

"Fine. Yes. I'm dying. Okay. Just make it stop. Yes. Yes, Basitan."

"Yes, Kitten. That's right. This pussy is mine. You are mine." He said against her plump mound, his teeth nicking skin.