Chapter 10 - Kitten

This couldn't be right.

First times weren't supposed to feel this good. Weren't supposed to rob her of inhibitions and fears, weren't supposed to hurt with lust. First times shouldn't be with the worst of the alien invaders, one of their leaders, a freaking city destroyer. This guy was seven feet tall, at least, with dark blue-green skin and had chased Cara down wearing nothing more than a horrifying shark smile.

It was all wrong. A nightmare.

He'd forced her to beg, to ask him to fuck her. He had and now-unbelievably-she was afraid he would stop.

Her friend Brenda said that Cara's first time would hurt, that she should just get it over with and out of the way. Brenda had said anyone would do and then Cara wouldn't be such a prize for a man like Danov.

The aliens were far worse than Danov, a last choice of last choices, and yet Cara had begged him.

Everything the alien did felt crazy good. Even when some part of her brain remembered that there should be pain, that she should be screaming and fighting, she couldn't hold onto it for more than seconds. Everything the freak did ended up feeling inexplicably delicious.

She found herself locked around him, clinging, grinding down on a wide snake dick unable to make herself even want to stop.

It wasn't right. She knew what dick looked like, and it wasn't anything like his. Her previous virginity hadn't made her blind. There might be a few details she was fuzzy on, but man cock did not move the way that alien cock did, with a mind of its own, vibrating down a length like a hose that went on forever.

His tongue was long too. His mouth all wrong. His chin. What was wrong with his chin? Alien. This was so messed up.

He did things to her that Cara was pretty sure no human could do. Unfortunately, she couldn't summon up the proper loathing at all. She bit her lips to keep from moaning and pleading, from sounding to herself as if she liked being forced.

Because no part of her felt forced and it should. She should.

What the hell was happening? Drugs. It must be drugs. He'd drugged her. She'd wake up tomorrow and then she would feel all the damage of today. The awful reality of it.

That was tomorrow. Right now, she was worse than any of the sluts she knew, that used their bodies to gain power in town. Cause she wasn't gaining anything from this. Other than mind-bending, pussy twanging nirvana.

She'd lost herself the second she'd jumped out of the cabinet and touched him. It was all over then. Apparently self-respect meant nothing to her.

Pressing down, his cock inside her-where she wanted it-Cara took him as deep as she could. Her head was thrown back, her pussy quivered, and she couldn't have told him to stop if her life depended on it.

"I feel it. I feel something. Is it vibrating?"

She didn't know what she was feeling. Only that it was amazing.

"I do not vibrate." The alien growled into her ear, offended. "I pulsate."

Cara almost laughed at him, but then something different happened inside of her, and she lost the ability to verbalize another question. Was he doing it faster? Doing it more? There were nerve endings inside her pussy doing a happy dance she never knew could exist.

"Oh god." It was too much. Almost.

"No. Bastian. You will call me Bastian."

"What are you doing?" she asked.