"It will get in, Taha, please, push with your complete strength," she said, still trying to push it inside her.

"Are you sure? With all my strength?" I asked.

No way in hell, I will give her this much pain. Seriously, she is asking me to use all my strength?

"Hmmm..." she nodded desperately.

So I push a little, but she uses all her strength to get me in by pushing me in by my nuts.

And her hymen broke because I got inside completely up to the hill and she cried out in pain.

But she is not complaining, she is bearing all this without uttering a single complaint.

I groan at her tightness and slowly started moving back and forth.

"Stop crying, Habibti, pain will fade soon, or if it's hurting really bad, wait, let me remove it," I said, pulling out immediately.

I can't see her in pain, and that's because of me.

She groans in frustration and said, fisting my hair.

"Insert it again, please, Taha, I am feeling empty there, please fill this emptiness," she pleads.

And thats it, I am controlling my desire and savage side, and only I know how much pain I am in.

So I thrust harder, and in one go, I buried my whole length in her little cunt.

And latch mouth on her lips to avert her mind from the pain.

And started moving back and forth, first slowly, then picking up the speed.

Making her moan in pleasure

Moving back and forth in her tight channel, I glanced toward our conjoined body parts.

Where my length is buried completely in her, and red-colored liquid smeared in her folds, inner thighs, and on my length too.blood of her innocence.

I kissed her forehead and murmured against her skin.

"Is it still hurting? Should I remove it?" I asked because her comfort is paramount to anything else.

And those words don't mean anything. I just told them to tease her because she is behaving like a horny wife.

"No," she shook her head while moaning.

But her eyes are still wet, which is a matter of concern. I want to distract her from the pain

So I continued moving back and forth and latched my mouth on her standout pebble, making her moan.

She immediately fisted my hair and pressed my face more into her globes.

" Taha... "she moans as she fists my hair, and I know she's on the verge of climax because her inner muscles are clamping around me, making me groan in pain.

Her tightness is causing me too much pain, as if it's my first time.

I give a hard thrust, and she reaches her peak, her grip loosening on my hair. But I'm on my way to release inside her; she's the first woman who will feel the warmth of my thick white liquid, and I swear she'll be the last, my forever.

After some hard and fast movements, my body vibrates, and with a groan, I release inside her and pull her lips into a demanding kiss.

My whole body is vibrating, and sweat beads form on my forehead and neck.

She moans into my mouth, feeling my release. I know it's pleasurable, but I want to hear it from her, so I put my forehead against hers and ask while looking into her eyes.

"Tell me, Habibti, how does it feel?" My breathing is fast and rough from my recent climax.

She looks into my eyes, her milky white skin glistening with sweat, adding to her beauty.

"Warm and sticky," she replies nervously.

I chuckle at her answer.

"Biwi, I know it's warm and sticky. I want to know how your body feels being bathed by my thickness," I ask, pecking her nose.

"Pleasurable and complete," she replies after staring into my eyes for a few minutes and then hides her face in my chest.

I embraced her, about to pull out from her, but her words halted my movement.

"Don't withdraw, Taha. You said you wouldn't remove it the whole night," she mutters against my chest.

"You want me to continue? You want me to be inside you the whole night?" I ask in disbelief.

"Hmmm," she hums against my chest.

"Baby, tomorrow is Taniya's wedding day, and I'm sure you're sore. So, stop your silly demands. I was just teasing you," I explain while rubbing my knuckle on her the upper part of her triangle to soothe her pain.

"No, I please," she pleads.

Her behavior is weird. Why is she behaving like this, like a needy teenager?

"I love you, Habibti. You're not some ragged doll, and I'm not doing it again because I know you're sore," I say, pecking her forehead.

She pulls out from my embrace, and our eyes meet.

Her innocent green orbs plead in so many ways.

"Okay, but please don't remove it from me. I feel empty when you withdraw," she says innocently.

"As you wish, my love," I say, putting my head on her chest.

Her heart is beating really fast.

She ruffles my hair, and we both enjoy the serenity of the moment, hearing each other's breathing.

And unwittingly, my lower body starts moving back and forth slowly on its own because, to be honest, I'm still hard.

Hard for her. I tilt my head towards her, hearing her moan escape her mouth.

Our eyes meet, and her approval is everything I want.

I start doing my work, and I don't know how many times I reach my peak and bathe her muscles, but not for a second do I withdraw myself from her.

Her moans urge me to give her everything I have.

I released it for the last time, and my eyes fell on our parts merged together, with red liquid mixed with my thick white liquid, giving her flesh a marvelous look.

And somehow, the man in me is satisfied, claiming my woman.

I kiss her forehead, and she closes her eyes, feeling my lips.

"Good night, bachha. I'll arrange some pain reliever for you in the morning," I say against her forehead.

"I don't want any pain reliever," she replies, rubbing her thumb on my bearded chin.

"Why?" I ask, looking at her.

"Because I want to feel this pleasurable pain for some more time," she replies, trying to control her tears.

"Why the hell are you crying again? " I  ask while wiping her tears.

"Nothing" she replied

"Pain will fade away Love" I said rubbing her cheeks

"Hmm," she hums.

"I love you," I say, kissing both her eyes.

She chuckled lightly and replied

"I love you too, taha please don't leave me"

"Never ever " i replied caging her in my embrace and we both consumed by peaceful slumber

*******

Vote and comments please 🥺