Chapter 8.5 : Wine Red

She's everything I need. How did I get so lucky? She's beautiful in every way possible. Every inch and "imperfection". I could kiss her right here right now. Gotta keep my composure. It's fucking hard to though. Her smile is wonderful it makes my heart ache every time she looks at me and smiles. It feels like Cupid shot a bow which pierced my heart. Her golden hair glistening as it sits a little past her shoulders. She looks up from the menu and makes contact. She smiles.

Oh, my fucking god.

"What do you feel like eating?" She asks, her voice soft and delicate like a dandelion.

"I don't mind love," I reply.

"Okay, let me know what your getting cause this menu is interesting," she laughs to herself covering her mouth with her hand.

"Will do," I smile back at her.

She sits across from me in the most attractive rose red dress that has me in a chokehold. The dress is made perfectly to her body. The dress looked so beautiful hanging up in her closet, but it looks even more stunning when she wears it. I thought I would try to match secretly with a red tie. Words can't express how gorgeous she is. Oh, how I love her.

"I might have the chicken bao bun, and it comes with two so we can both have one." She added.

"Sounds delicious, we can share the 8hr slow cook pork. How does that sound?" I ask her gazing into her azure eyes.

"Sounds great Flynn." She holds my hand on top of the nice red velvet tablecloth.

My hands start to sweat, I'm so nervous right now. My biggest crush is holding my hand right now. A waiter comes by our table with a small notebook and pen in her hand. "Hey guys, are we ready to order?" She asks politely as Lynsey pulls her hand back.

"Uh yes, can we get the chicken bao buns and the 8hr slow cook pork?" Lynsey looks up at the waiter with her angelic side profile.

"Yep, would you like any drinks?" The waiters asks.

"Yes, can we get 2 red wines, small glasses please with ice." I add.

"Yes of course," The waiter reads the rest of the order before walking away to tell the kitchen.

"Red wine?" Lynsey's looks at me unsure.

"Do you not like red wine? I ask her tilting my head.

"I'm not sure, I've never had it." She smiles.

There's that smile again. I cannot contain myself. She's so effortlessly alluring. I'm so grateful to have her in my life, to even think that this started with a cut from racing. The waiter walks back over with 2 small glasses of red wine and places them on the table, "here we are!" The waiter exclaims.

"Thank you," Lynsey and I say in integrate.

Lynsey looks at the glass hesitant and looks up at me with an unsure look. "It's nice I promise," I reassure her.

She lifts the glass up her soft lips and takes a sip, she holds it in her mouth. She shakes her head. "You have to swallow it," I state.

She takes a breath through her noise before she gulps the rest down.

"That's terrible, how do you like that?" She starts getting mad.

I love it.

I love it when she's mad.

I smile uncontrollably, so hard that I can feel my dimples. She's so cute when she's mad at me. I adore it. She's so fucking divine, she drives me fucking delusional. I can't seem to ever control myself when I'm around her, it's like she makes me a better person and I love that about her. I wish this date could last forever. I hired the entire restaurant just for her. I love her so much.