Chapter 2: Special patient

I look him up and down, he looks tired and worn out he's wearing a leather suit covered in sponsors from head to toe. He's suit is a bright royal blue with a weird hump on the back, I look at the clip board reading the details.

"So, your name is Flynn White?" I ask him, just following standard procedures.

"Yes ma'am," he smiles back at me.

"So, what is the problem today, Flynn?"

"I have two open cuts from the track," he replies,

"The track?" I ask.

"Yeah, like the Moto track," he looks at me confused.

"Did you get into a brawl with the other fans?"I chuckle to myself thinking that was really funny.

"No, I race," he said deeply shifting his eyes to me.

To stunned to speak, it makes sense that he races hence all the sponsors on his jacket.

"Sorry, thought you were fan girling."

"Nah... however, I have a lot of fan girls."He smiles,

"I'm sure you do, now let's take a look at those cuts,"

I walk over to him and place my hand on his shoulder, I slowly unzip his jacket. He drops his shoulder as pull of his leather jacket cover in sponsors revealing his sweaty abs covered in dripping deep red blood. I find myself staring, my eyes locked into place like a gun. Bullseyes. I could feel a set of eyes watching me I look back up to see him looking at me we make eye contact, my heart jumping out of my throat.

"You did a good job with all these cuts," I say sarcastically,

"Why thank you," he pleases himself.

I dab a Cotton ball on his arm which is dripping in Saline, he grunts tossing his head back as I circle closer to his cut. "Do you need me to do it slower?" I ask,

"I'm fine," he reassures me.

I continue to keep dabbing; I place the cotton pall onto a sliver tray, I turn my back to him to grabbing a needle.

I give him a reassuring look, "I'm just going to numb your cut so I can stitch it up, ok?"

"Okay, sounds good," he puts his brave face on.

I slide the needle into his skin, his skin is super smooth my hand glides across it. His face tenses and I can tell that he wasn't really okay, I look at him to check up on him only to find yet again he was staring at me. I place the needle in the sharp disposal bin, I'm not sure why but something about him makes my insides feel weird.

"You into Moto?" He asks,

"No way! I'm more of a f1 kind of girl," I said smiling.

"Really? He said Sounding surprised.

"Yep, always have been,"

"I can change that for you," he looks at me.

I starting to stitch up his wound whilst half listening to what he has to say, watching carefully where I pull the stitch through. Just as I am on the last stitch,

"You know you should come to my next race, only if you want to," he asks,

Still focusing on just finishing that last stitch I didn't hear what he said. I finished stitching it up and I hadn't realised I had zoned out and was bluntly ignoring what he had said, "Sorry say that again, I was trying to stitch you up," I ask him, starting into those gorgeous brown eyes. "I said did you want to come to my next race?"