Chapter 6: Rainy Days

"Lynsey!" Ryder smiles with a menacing grin across his face.

God I just wanted to punch him in the face right now. I can feel Flynn's confusion, "Who is this person, Lynsey?" Flynn asks looking at Ryder.

Shit.

I take a deep breath looking at the both of them, my voice shaking. "Um okay so um, Flynn met Ryder and um Ryder meet Flynn." I look at them nervously.

"Hm okay, well nice to meet you Flynn. So why such the rush yesterday, hey?" He laughs like a small chuckle to himself.

"Not funny Ryder." I look at him with anger and rage in my eyes. I wanted to snap his neck so quick.

"Lynsey."

"Lynsey," Flynn keeps tugging on my arm. "What does he mean. Lynsey?" Flynn looks at me with his captivating eyes. He stares me down with an emotion behind his eyes that I can't even describe. "Nothing. It's nothing." I reassure Flynn.

"Didn't seem like nothing, you were having a full nervous break down." Ryder says with little empathy he has left.

In that moment I felt so overwhelmed, Flynn tugging on my arm and Ryder asking so many questions. That's it. I have had enough, "That's none of your business Ryder, but maybe we can get pass the fact you almost tried to kiss me during that nervous break down!" I yell at him not realising what I just said. Forgetting that Flynn is standing behind me. Oh my god, I messed up. Ryder looks at me shocked about that fact that I even brought that up. I turn around to face Flynn, there was no expression is face looked so lost. It looked like his body had shut down, his face tenses and he finally break the fourth wall and looks at me. Guilt suppresses my stomach. "Lynsey- "

I cut Flynn off,

"Please let m- "Flynn cuts me off.

"Lynsey," Flynn says he voice and breath a little shaky, "Please tell me what you said isn't true, Lynsey please," his voice so desperate.

I can't even look him in the eyes, I don't know even where to start. Ryder didn't even kiss me he attempted to. The way he is looking at me, I don't even want to look at him. "Flynn, he tried to bu-"

Flynn looks at me I like shot him in he heart, he catches a breath and turns around quickly and walks away saying nothing.  It feels like I have been stabbed in the chest by Ryder over and over again. I turn around to face Ryder with tears in my eyes. "This is all your fault!" I cry.

"No. Don't blame it on me." He looks at me with no remorse as he holds my chin up, "This was all on you princess." He smiles on last time before pulling away and walking in the opposite direction of Flynn. Ryder was mad. He's fucking delusional. He's lost the plot. Reality catches my again an realise that I am standing in a random alley way, and I have no where I can go. I don't know what I am going to do. I can't go back to the hotel cause Flynn will be there. I don't know what I am going to do, I can't even call mum because she has dementia she's probably doesn't even know who I am. I have no one.