Leave, sweetheart

Good thing this is called fanfiction.

tw: car acc!dent, mentions of !njury and blo0d, mcd
___

They say that when you are running out of time, the world moves fast. Nick remembered reading a post back in time. It states that when you die, the life you've lived will flash in your eyes for 7 minutes. He felt the goosebumps when he was reading it.

Because what if the life he's been living is only the 7 minute flashbacks in his eyes while he's currently dying?

What Nick didn't know is that the exact theory will be proven wrong only years after.

"Would you rather shower without music or eat without YouTube?" Chris' read the question.

"Easy, shower without music." Matt answered with ease. Chris looked at him with a shock expression.

"What?"

Nick agreed with Matt, patting Chris' shoulders as he nod hid head. "You could just sing Chris."

"That's not the same!"

"And you could never eat without YouTube!"

Chris looked so offended now, which made Matt snort. He can't believe that Chris looks like he'd do everything just for them to pick the first option.

"Just move to the next question, Chris."

Chris huffed as he set his eyes back on his phone. "We'll discuss this more later." He said, his tone upset which made Nick and Matt laugh.

"Oh this one's deep. Would you rather.. die first or years later after your brothers?"

The three of them really had to think about it. It took a few minutes of silence before they all looked at each other with understanding. As if they all knew what each other's answer is gonna be.

"Die first." Nick said after the silence. Matt and Chris agreed almost immediately.

"Yeah, I can't live without you guys."

"Neither can I."

They ended the video after some more questions and with Nick and Chris bickering about the previous question of whether they prefer showering without music or eating without YouTube. The location they chose is actually an hour away from their home so they already expected that they'll be home late.

The only noise you could hear in the car is Chris, still talking about how he could not believe Nick and Matt's choices and the song faintly playing in the background.

They weren't even halfway home when the rain started pouring. Matt is now complaining that the road is gonna be slippery while Chris and Nick get excited.

"I love the rain so much. It makes me calm." Nick shared while looking at the window. Matt glanced at him through the rearview mirror.

"Me too. I love cuddle weather." Said Chris.

"Chris is such a cuddle guy." Matt teased but Chris didn't feel the need to deny the truth.

"Speaking of, should we watch a movie and sleep over as bros?" Chris excitedly suggests, Matt and Nick sighed simultaneously when they heard the "as bros" coming out of Chris' mouth again.

"Stop with the as bros, Chris. We're literally triplets." Nick complained, "But yes. We should probably watch a movie when we get home."

Chris cheered, clapping his hands. "Should we cuddle, too?"