Pizza

Good thing this is called fanfiction.

tw: eating disorder
___

He's twice the size of his brothers, Nick knew that. He knew that since the beginning. When he was a kid, the elders would always pinch his cheeks. Saying how cute he is, telling him that they like his cheeks more than his brothers' because it's chubbier.

Before, Nick would giggle at the comment. His heart warming. It was just an empty comment, a compliment before, until it wasn't.

"I loooove pizza." Nick exclaimed. Matt and Chris giggled.

Nick felt so full. He ate 3 slices of Pizza and a pasta for dinner tonight. There's nothing Nick loved more than eating. He loves eating good food. He loves eating his favorite foods. He loves an ice cream with a blanket everytime he's sad.

"You love it since were a kid, Nick." Matt said.

Nick agreed, nodding his head. He tilted his head when he suddenly thought of something.

"Do you think I'll always love pizza?" Nick wondered loudly.

"You can seperate me from Matt but you can't seperate pizza from you!" Chris said while munching on his own slice of pizza.

"Gross." Nick said when he saw a bit of pizza coming from Chris' mouth as he spoke.

"Can you fucking chew quietly!" Matt said as he glared at Chris, the latter did the exact opposite while looking at his brothers.

___

"Look at that body!" Nick hyped himself up as he stared at the mirror.

He was wearing his light blue denim pants, black shirt, and he topped it with a black leather jacket. His hair is growing long already.

I personally think that I'm the best looking triplet. Nick thought with a little smile plastered on his face.

Nick isn't going anywhere but he took his time to dress up and look good just to film a tiktok video. Well, he gotta update his fans!

After he finished filming, he tap the post button and then immediately, his notifications started to blow up. Nick smiled, going in the comments to read some and to interact with his fans.

@user: im a lesbian and i still wonder everytime why me n nick arent dating

@user: this tiktok will have me on a chokehold

@user: this is going down to history

@user: nicks getting chubby now
>@user: fr 😭 i loved it more when he was kinda skinny

@user: ily icon

Nick's smile faded when he saw that particular comment. Nicks getting chubby now.

Nick looked up on his phone and met his reflection. He is indeed getting a little bigger now.

He looks good though, he knows.

After changing to a much comfier clothes he got out of his room. He saw Chris laying on the floor, phone on his hand. Matt was nowhere to be found.