Dream

Good thing this is called fanfiction.

tw: mention of drügs (sedative hypnotics), overdose

req from: corrwwa
___

When everything comes crashing down, it's either you hold your ground or you crash with it. Nick did everything to hold his ground but the world is too fucked up.

"Nick, do you think we can shoot an hour long video for our christmas special?"

Nick blinked at the request. An hour long video. Can he do it though? Does he have the time? He's been compiling all their videos all throughout the year for their yearly recap. He'll edit as soon as possible so does he have the time for that?

No. He definitely don't.

"You know, Chris and I just feel like we're not giving our fans the content they deserve. I think we should touch up a 'lil more."

"I agree with Matt. This year wasn't for us. Maybe we should go out of the country for Christmas and vlog it?"

As he think about it, maybe his brothers were right. Have they not been giving the fans the content they deserve? But Nick's been staying up all night, editing their videos. Brainstorming for another content. Is it really not enough?

Maybe they could do more.

Nick let out a huff, his finger's silently tapping the laptop as he nod his head, finally giving in to his brothers' request.

"Yeah sure, whatever"

And as far as Nick could remember, that was the moment that it all started.

The crack.

The crash.

and then finally the downfall.

___

Nick's been staying up all night, he's been facing his laptop. He was just done uploading their yearly recap video. It's January 5 now.

Everyone almost seem to love it.

Almost.

Because there's Nick. He's probably just thinking too much about it but their videos are... repetetive. Boring. Bland.

Is it really?

Nick's not sure. Maybe he's just overthinking it but ever since Matt and Chris told him that they were not giving the fans the content they deserve, he started to feel like this. He's not passing the blame to his brothers, Nick knew they meant good. Though it made him realized that he's really been oblivious the whole time. All this time, he thought they were doing good.

They weren't. Nick needs something to compensate for the whole year of being oblivious.

Nick needed to do more. Something.

Something. I just need to do something.

Nick ended up staying awake the whole night thinking about what to do. The sun is already up, peeking through the blinds covering the window but Nick's mind was still awake, and his eyes have never felt heavy.