Wherever you go, I go.

Good thing this is called fanfiction.

tw: gun, mentions of blo0d, hospital, stalk3r

ps. : i am not a doctor and idk how law and police work in western so forgive me if there are some inaccurate description.

___

"What the fuck do you mean Matt has stalker?" Nick asked, he didn't mean to sound mad but he is. He's mad.

Not at Matt but at Matt's stalker. Who the actual fuck is in their right mind to stalk someone? Nick knew that at some point of ther growing fanbase and popularity, there will always be a possibility of things like this happening. But he just can't believe that it's actually happening now.

"That is scary, kid." Chris said as he looked at the picture of Matt captured by his stalker. It was a picture of Matt yesterday, they weren't vlogging.

'Wherever you go, I go.' The message says.

"We should hire a bodyguard or something. I don't know, should we report this to the police?"

Nick suggests but was turned down quickly when Matt shook his head, his anxiousness growing as minutes pass by. "No. We'll probably lost them. Maybe they are just a fan.. you know?"

Matt didn't know if he was convincing his brothers or himself.

Nick looked at Matt's hands as it shook a little. Nick sighed and pat his brothers shoulder. "It'll be fine, Matt."

Nick is not so sure about that.

___

Nick noticed how much the stalker thing has been affecting Matt lately. His brother is not going out anymore, so that also means Nick and Chris are staying at home more.

Matt's stalker keeps on bugging him, every fucking day. He would send him the same message over and over. Wherever you go, I go.

Nick is scared for his brother, and he is also worried for his well-being. It wasn't just Matt who's been affected by this whole situation but the three of them.

"T-they know where we live, Nick." Nick almost screamed when Matt barged in his room, his hands were shaking really bad.

Matt handed him the phone, Nick was almost sure that he was gonna drop it because of how much his hands were shaking. Nick looked at the message, his blood runs cold.

'Why don't you go out and find me, Matthew.. : ('

"Call Chris to come in my room IMMEDIATELY. I'm going to call the police."

Nick kept reminding himself to be calm, he can't afford to not think straight. Matt needed him. He rubbed Matt's knee in attempt to calm him down as he wait for the help to answer. Chris later came in Nick's room, his steps with urgency. The poor kid looks scared too.

Chris looked looked at Matt and sat beside him. He gave his brother a side hug as he watch Nick talking to someone on his phone.

Matt's breathing were shaky, "I-is the door locked..?"

Nick completely stopped on talking and looked back at his brothers. They waited for Chris' answers.