chapter 18

Two weeks later-

In the castle every one was happy cause the king was getting better day by day.

There was finally a good news after Ms moye's demise.

Blaze replaced the royal physician of the castle James, to his trusted one, who was taking care of his father's health now.

And as for Blaze and Ash, they now meet each other in secretly, in the night, on the Terrence roof, or the river behind the castle or the jungle beside the castle, they'd meet each other there ,and do whatever they liked to do.

And no soul knows about this.

That's what they thought, cause there was someone who knew all this , but wasn't telling anyone in the castle.

Now, Blaze was sitting in the library, reading some papers or invitations for marriage from different kingdoms.

"Prince Blaze, I'm here to inform you something. " the secretary of his father, Fins, came hurriedly to his study.

"Mr Fins? " Blaze stood up from his chair, where he was sitting. "Prince, I'm afraid this can be harsh on you-"

"Just tell me what's going on?" Blaze asked desperately, because looking at Mr fins, it wasn't looking good.

"Prince, soldier Ash...he's been accused to be in a homosexual relationship. " the secretary spilled the secret.

"W-what? What are you saying?" Blaze couldn't believe his ears, they were careful with each other, no one knew about it, at least that's what they thought.

"Prince, a maid saw him going somewhere at midnight, he was uncovered, while his partner was covered with a white duvet." Fins said, with a frown on his face.

Blaze's breathing was becoming uneven, "and how many people know of this?" He asked carefully, "Uh, I think many, cause the king has ordered to investigate him, to see if it's true or not. " fins said and this was the last straw for Blaze. He lost it, he banged his hand on the table.

It made fins flinch, but he didn't said anything to his prince. And blaze left the library in anger, and dissatisfaction.

How could they have been so ignorant that they didn't saw this coming? How did they didn't notice that maid that day,?

Blaze can now clearly remember that day, they were so happy, they went to the river side again, they swam and then they came to the castle, ams that was it.

"Blaze?" Blaze was so in deep thinking about that day, that he didn't realize that he was now standing at his father's room.

"Father. " he greeted his father, who looked like he was getting ready for the assembly, which triggered him.

There was his mother, who was also helping him, as the king wasn't fully well yet.

"Father....can I talk to you, alone?" He looked at his father first then at his mother. And his mother knew immediately, why he was there.

Nonetheless his mother left the room quietly.

"Son, I assume you're here to talk about Ash's case?" His father didn't care to beat around the bush.

Blaze ran his hand on his head, making his hair messy.

"Yes, father. " said blaze. He took a deep breath, "father I just want to know, if you...you guys have proof for his relationship?" He asked his father calmly.

"Of his homosexual relationship? Yes. According to that maid, the duvet she saw that night, is one of another soldier's, what's his name again? Luke? Yes, I guess. " and it seems like ,someone has swept the land beneath his feet.

Blaze couldn't breath, this was totally a false accusation, because Blaze was the partner, and  not Luke. Luke doesn't even know about them, but sure the duvet was his. They borrowed it, or more like Ash borrowed it cause he was feeling cold, a night before, and when They went to the river, Blaze used the same duvet.

"Son, what do you think we should do with them?"

"Huh?"

"I mean you're the forth king, Blaze. I want to see , if you could take decisions on the basis of the crime and not because you have an internal relationship with one of the culprits. " his father said.

"Would you order them to kill, or execute them from the kingdom ?" His father placed this option in front of him. But Blaze was thinking about something else, or rather someone else .

"Excuse me father. " and then he ran towards, where he was supposed to go before .

TO BE CONTINUED.....