🔞CHAPTER 13 : 19 Days to 19 Years

The hot water cascaded over her body, steam rising around her as she stood beneath the pulsing spray of the shower. Her mind drifted back to the cruel act by the bully.

Slowly, she reached up to undo the hoodie and mask, the fabric falling to the floor with a soft thud. Next came her trousers, pooling around her feet as she stepped out of it, leaving her standing in nothing but her bra and panties.

She looked down at herself, her hands trembling as she reached behind her back to unhook her bra. It joined the pile of discarded clothes on the floor, leaving her bare and exposed under the hot spray of the water.

Her fingers moved to the waistband of her panties, slowly inching them down her hips until they too joined the growing pile at her feet. She stood there, completely naked and vulnerable, the water running down her body in rivulets.

As she looked down at her naked form, her eyes were drawn to her vagina. There was no hair, no trace of the light curly locks that had once adorned her mound. It was smooth and bare.

Tears welled in her eyes as she reached down to touch herself, her fingers trembling as they traced the outline of her sex.

He made me do this," she whispered to herself, the words barely audible over the sound of the water. "He made me shave it all off."

She closed her eyes, letting the water wash over her as she tried to wash away the memories of his cruel act.

Her fingers hesitated at first, the touch foreign and unsettling. She could feel the water cascading over her body, the heat mingling with the cool sensation of her touch. Slowly, tentatively, she began to rub at her sex, her movements cautious and uncertain.

The flesh was smooth and bare, devoid of the protective covering she had grown accustomed to. She traced the outline of her labia, feeling the sensitive skin under her fingertips. It was a strange sensation, the absence of hair leaving her feeling exposed and vulnerable.

With a mix of curiosity and unease, she continued to rub, her fingers exploring every curve and crevice of her sex. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to block out the memories of his cruel act, but they persisted, haunting her as she tried to cleanse herself.

Her touch grew more desperate, her fingers moving faster as she sought to erase the feeling of his hands on her skin. She rubbed harder, the friction sending jolts of pleasure and pain through her body.

Tears mingled with the water as she scrubbed at herself, trying to rid her skin of his imprints. She could feel the tension building in her body, a mix of anger and arousal churning within her.

"Fuck him," she muttered under her breath, her voice filled with defiance

she rubbed harder, her fingers working her sex with a fierce intensity. She could feel herself getting wet, the combination of water and friction causing her arousal to grow.

, her fingers moving faster and harder, The friction of her fingers against her bare skin sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body, and she couldn't help but buck her hips up, seeking more.

Her back arched, the water cascading over her as she pressed her fingers deeper into herself. She could feel the heat and wetness between her thighs, her body responding eagerly to her touch.

With each upward thrust of her hips, she felt the pleasure intensify. She moaned softly, the sound mingling with the rush of water as she brought herself closer and closer to the edge.

The memory of his rough touch, the way he had tried to take away her dignity and control, came flooding back with a vengeance.

She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to block out the memories, but they persisted, haunting her as she continued to touch herself. She could almost feel his hands on her skin, his rough fingers probing and pinching at her flesh.