Vol. 3 Chapter 2: On The Job

Start from the beginning

Ozpin: will do Jaune. Hurry back

Ozpin hung up, and Jaune sighed

Jaune: alright boys, let's go meet a cyborg

[Break]

Jaune, Rook, and Kevin made their way into Ozpin's office, seeing that Ironwood was there with Winter Schnee. They sat down across from the general, who didn't at all look pleased.

Jaune: so I heard you have a missing person problem?

Ironwood: ... Yes

Jaune: alright well I can help, but we gotta make a small deal.

Ironwood: aren't you supposed to be some kind of hero? Don't you help when others are in need?

Jaune: not when their rich pricks that have an attitude and daddy issues

Winter glared at Jaune as he glanced at her mention the daddy issues.

Jaune: the Highbreed will need to make a nest, they most likely have in Atlas. From what Rook told me about their biology, they have probably been in Atlas the whole time but have moved out to the outer Kingdoms in search of machine parts and such. I don't know why, but we're going to find out why and find those people.

Ironwood: but what's the deal?

Jaune: I know how you are, so I want immunity in Atlas, just for this mission. There will most likely be property damage and I don't want to get blamed for it, so immunity from your Kingdom just until th mission is over.

Winter: absolutely n--

Ironwood: granted

Winter: what!? But sir--

Ironwood: no buts, Specialist Schnee, understand?

She took a deep breath and said nothing

Ironwood: anything else?

Jaune: yes actually, I have an individual that I believe can help your scientists with Grimm research, as well as alien.

Ironwood: why?

Jaune: well to be frank he doesn't listen to anyone but his master, but his master is currently in a coma so he's "behaving" for the time being. I believe that him and Dr. Polendina can work together and can benefit from learning from each other.

Ironwood: hm... I will agree to it, if you do not mind me asking, who is this individual?

Jaune: I am sure you've seen on the news report about the Leviathan that was killed in August by four machines that combined into one? They are Cybertronien's and my individual is one as well.

Ironwood: I see, if it is up on the table, I have my own demands

Jaune: speak away, I may as well let you say yours

Ironwood: I am well aware that this is a Plumber operation, but I want my Ace Operatives on this mission, it is our home and I would like my people to be able to help in some way.

Jaune: I can work with that, you'll have to let them know that I'll be leading this mission as I have been for this past month.

Ironwood: I will, my second is for Winter to be part of this operation as well