*Chapter 36: The Killing Moon

Start from the beginning

"Normal young married couple things," you laugh gently and nod. "I like the sound of that... speaking of sound..." You put Luna down and go across the living room to shuffle your records as Eren watches over you thoughtfully.

"You know... I think I know the real reason why I like seeing you in that same blouse and skirt combo..." he murmurs as he walks over to you as you put on Ocean Rain by Echo and the Bunnyman.

"Oh yeah? What's the reason?" you sigh as you turn around to look up at your husband as he thoughtfully reaches out to caress your hair.

"Cause...you look the most like Yurie when you wear this," he says gently. You smile just as gently as he looks you over with a mixture of love, adoration, and raw passion.

"You mean Yurie the librarian?" you laugh lightly and Eren shakes his head.

"No... Yurie the shoppe girl; the woman I fell in love with and have kids with..."

"Did—did you see all this happening for us when you first saw me Eren?" you ask gently and Eren thinks it over and smiles.

"I... I don't know... I can see myself right now looking at you as you step out of your photography studio and being so taken aback by how beautiful you are..." You smile at that as Eren pulls you into his arms. "And while I'm seeing you step out of the studio, I'm seeing you on the beach and I'm seeing fragments of you; of seeing you step out of the studio; of seeing you with my baby in your arms; of seeing you dressed in white on top of the hill, smiling at me and holding out your hand for me at the top of the hill..."

"I don't think we've done that Eren," you say as you look up into those gorgeous pools of green.

"No... but we will," Eren smiles and caresses your face. "That's how I know the curse will be broken someway somehow... you still have to meet me on top of the hill and under the tree..."

You nod quietly as you see the fragments through his eyes, see how you always seem to glow a little brighter, shine a little brighter through his eyes, and you breathe softly as Eren leans in to kiss you. He pulls you right into his chest and kisses you fiercely. Your lips melt once more as he leans his body into yours and kisses you, sends his tongue into you, claims your mouth with such intensity, you feel you're about to be set ablaze.

The Killing Moon begins playing as he holds you tight, running his hands up and down your backside and you moan softly into his mouth. He withdraws his lips, and his eyes go half-lidded as he holds you to him. You two stand in the blue moonlight, both of you reminded of that night in Liberio, that night of the street festival where you finally met each other eye to eyes.

Under blue moon, I saw you
So soon you'll take me
Up in your arms, too late to beg you
Or cancel it, though I know it must be

"Let me have you Yurie... as my one and only and my soulmate, let me have you all of tonight..." Eren murmurs, and you smile as he presses his forehead into yours. You two gaze into each other's eyes longingly and Eren slowly bends to lift you up into his arms. He carries you wordlessly to your room and slides you down on your bed. He looks down at you as you lay on your bed, still clothed in your ripped-open blouse and skirt and his eyes glaze over with desire.

In starlit nights, I saw you
So cruelly, you kissed me
Your lips, a magic world
Your sky, all hung with jewels
The killing moon
Will come too soon

You feel your heart beating hard in your chest as he climbs on top of you and pulls his leather jacket off. He pulls his hair tie out as he keeps his eyes on you, as he keeps his green eyes on your violet eyes. He takes in your face looking as lovely as it did that first night in your loft, as you both lay together in that creaky saggy bed. You're as gorgeous as you were that first night in Reisswoods, accepting him into your arms after your first major fight that turned into a declaration of love.