Chapter 20

Micah POV:

It's been a week since I told her my story, a whole week where we have spent every second of everyday together, some unfortunate times where she had to go because she had work, or to pick up a few things from home.

"I love being here and finally getting to be with you after so long, but I kinda miss some of my stuff from my apartment too" Quinn said over from the kitchen island.

I was at the stove mixing the pans and making us a nice breakfast, "you saying you don't like walking around in my hoodies all day" I teased. "You know I always do, I love wearing your clothes" she pouted.

I chuckled, "I know you do love" I said as I put the breakfast plates on the table, and kissed her forehead before taking my seat. "Let's eat breakfast and then I'll drive you" I winked before digging into my breakfast. "Thanks baby" she smiled before we went into a comfortable silence while we ate.
————————————————————————

I reversed my car and parked on the side of her building, "wow, if I didn't like you so much I would almost find you creepy" she stared up at the building from the front window.

I smirked at her, "come on", I got out of the car and put my hand on her lower back as we walked up to her apartment.

Once she unlocked the door we both walked in. "Let's start with the bedroom" I said. "Do you have some boxes or anything" I asked while walking to her bedroom. "Yeah, just a sec" I heard her footsteps walking out the door and down the stairs, in the meantime I took a look around her room.

Like you haven't already seen it all, Jace snorted as he crossed his paws.

Yeah yeah, I've been such a stalker, blah blah blah. I replied before giving him the middle finger and shutting him out.

"Here," Quinn laid a few cardboard boxes on the bed before going out in the living room, "could you pack the books and other stuff on my shelves".

I've filled one box with all her things, and still going, when she comes out of the bathroom with a little bag.

"Did you pack it all?" she asks as she comes up beside me, "can you finish up with my desk? Then I'll go out in the kitchen". "Ok love" I say, as she turns to leave I grab her waist and spin her around to give her a kiss.

After 20 minutes, I stack the three boxes on top of each other and walk out to the kitchen and living room. "you ready?" I ask as I walk out the hallway, "yeah, just give me a second" she says with her back to me.

She finishes and almost runs to the door to put on her shoes, and together we walk down the stairs back to my car.

I open the trunk and but the boxes down before taking hers, "go sit in the car, I've got this", I don't take my eye from the boxes but after a second I hear her footsteps and then the sound of the car door opening and closing.

After a minute I slam the trunk closed and walk to the driver's side of the car. Quinn is scrolling through something on her phone when I get in, "let's go home" I say before I start the engine and slowly back out on the road.

————————————————————————
It's long after dinner and we're cuddled up on the couch together with blankets and different kinds of candy, on our second movie and with Quinn feeding me pieces of candy here and there.

We're watching not so focused as tinker bells friends are about to go out in the rain to save her when Quinn's phone lights up from the coffee table with a notification.

She bends a little to read it before taking her phone in her hands. "Mel asked if I wanna hang out with her and Alex tomorrow".

I look up at her from where I'm half laying down. "If you want to hang out with her then do it" I swing my legs over the edge to sit up. "What about you?" She ask.

"I would love to come with you I you want me to love" I brush a stray hair behind her ear. "That would be great" a smile starts to grow on her face, "then you can meet my friends".

My own smile starts to grow, "that would be an honor" I kiss her on the nose before we turn back to the movie, with her cuddled into my side.