Chapter 19

Quinn POV:

It's been a while since he said he went for a run. Ever since he went off after he told me about his scars I tried to go back to reading, but no matter how much I try I always find myself thinking about it.

Damnit I had to read the same sentence 5 times now because I can't concentrate on anything.

With a defeated sign I put the book on the little end table by the couch and get up. I stretch a little from sitting and walk out the office the library.

His not in his office, the kitchen or any place else in the house, is he still outside? I put my shoes on and go outside.

The mountains where he live are surrounded by  a lot of forest and a lot of land, so it takes a long time for me to find him. I have walked around the forest for maybe 30 minutes now or so, and I still haven't found him, not even when I call his name.

I walk around some trees that I swear I have seen before when I see a wolf laying down with its head on its paws, in the middle of the clearing.

I can smell it's Micah based on his scent. He's a beautiful sandy color with a light gray spot all the way from his tail to his neck. I take off my clothes so I can shift, walking up to him and laying beside him.

He lifts his head when he sees me. I put my snout in the fur on his neck, then under his chin, basically rubbing my face all over his to get his attention.

Fire seems to be very happy with his wolf. She decides to lick his neck and in return I earn a warning growl, I whimper and lay my head down on my paws.

After some time his rests his head on my forehead, then puffs my snout to get my attention. I see him start to shift back so I do the same thing.

"I'm so sorry I growled at you, I didn't mean to" he apologized with a kiss on my cheek, "it's ok, fire was just a little too excited to meet you" I smiled up at him as I cupped his cheek.

"And I'm sorry I left so sudden, it just brings a lot of painful memories back every time I think of it".

"That's totally understandable." I leaned in to kiss him and hugged him. For a long time we just stared at each other while holding each other.

I realized we were both naked, sitting on the ground and holding each other. My finger started to trail from his jaw, down to his chest, over his shoulder, across his biceps to his hand where I intertwined our hands.

"Has anyone told you how sexy you are Mr. Cantrell?" I asked and bit my lower lip. "Only a few times" he said as he looked down at my breast, "you're quite stunning yourself baby" he rubbed his hands up and down my waist.

I ran my fingernails down his chest, "hmm, I can see that-" I scraped my nail down the middle of his stomach until I grabbed his very erect standing cock, "just fine". He groaned when I grabbed him.

With his hand he fisted my hair at the back of my head, tilting my head so I looked into his eyes, he pulled me closer by the arm on my waist, "you have no idea baby" and dipped his head to pull a nibble into his mouth.

I gasped and threw my head back. He tugged gently on it before licking around it, sucking it into his mouth. I let out a moan when he played with the other with his hand, switching to it to give it the same treatment.

It was so euphoric I couldn't control my moans, I ran my hands up his back to the strands of his hair as he kept sucking and licking.

The feeling between my legs grew and I hadn't realized I started rolling my hips up against his erection.

He licked a line between my breast and up my neck, until he kissed my earlobe. "Seems like someone's enjoying themselves". He bit my ear and whispered, "I think I need to help with that".

He laid me down on the forest ground while my hands were still around his neck, clutching the ends of his hair.

We were both breathing a little hard by now. "You have no idea how sexy you look like this" he said while wrapping my legs around his waist, "my little love, soon to be destroyed by the big monster" he trailed my cheek with his hand.

Trailed down my jawline,across my throat and down to my chest where he pinched my nipple. I let out a little squeak as I clutched his hair.

Down the side of my waist, rubbing my hip before continuing down to the place that begged for his fingers most. Or his cock for that matter.

I gasped when he rubbed my clit. "Is this the place that needed help? Or.." he trailed off as he ran his finger down my lips to my entrance. I gasped. "Or is it this" he asked.

I moaned in response when he entered a finger. "Oh god" I arched my back, just wanting him closer. "Hmm?" He asked as he slowly slid his finger in and out of me. "Yes, yes please, just..." I finished on a moan as he added a second finger.

"You have to be better than that baby, just tell me what you need" he glanced down at me while rubbing my clit with his thumb. "Oh my god, please, please fuck me." I don't care how desperate I sounded, I want him inside of me.

"This, baby" he grabbed his dick and ran his head up and down my outer lips, "well why didn't you say so". It felt like forever he teased me with his cock, before I realized he was waiting for me to say "I'm on birth control".

He kept teasing me as his smile grew, "I knew that already baby". I was going to say something, but didn't make it far when he pushed inside me.

I threw my head back on a groan as he filled me up. Gosh he was big. It took a few thrusts for him to be fully in, but when he did, we both groaned in pleasure.

I could feel everything, he filled me up to the brim, and he felt so good. After a second he started moving, I moaned as I clenched my eyes while adjusting to his size, he was so huge, but I never thought I could get enough of him.

"Oh my god, Micah" I moaned, clenching my thighs around him a little more to keep him here.

He groaned as I raked my nails down his backside, sinking down my nails when he started going a little harder.

"God, how many times I haven't fantasized about you like this. You, naked under me, begging and needy for my cock". I moaned at his dirty words, he thrust a little harder, I cried out.

My thighs started shaking as my orgasm came closer, I bit my lip to hide my embarrassing loud moans, "Don't hide your sounds from me baby, come for me" his voice was husky as he pulled my lip from my teeth.

With those words the orgasm washed over me so hard I saw stars for a moment.

Micah continued thrusting for another minute before he grunted and I felt him release inside me, painting my walls in his cum.

We both panted heavily while looking at each other, after a minute he pulled out and slumped down beside me.

After catching our breaths he stood up, he held out his hand for me to take and helped me up. After helping me up he kissed my cheek, we shared a few kisses before he broke away.

Picking up my clothes he said "let's go home and shower". With my hand in his we walked back.