The motion

Isadora
These past few weeks had gone by with me taking pictures of every document in Dante's office. He'd been working late and leaving early giving me the opportunity to fetch the information. For someone so careful and smart, how careless do you have to be to have the most important document kept at your house with no security guarding them.

I guess he doesn't need it since everyone under this roof have worked with him and had earned his trust except me. The soft outcast who's only just lawyer, I guess he never saw me as a threat which makes me the perfect person for this job.

I have about 5 hours left before they come to get me but unfortunately I need to be out of the estate because it is heavily guarded. As much as it was well deserved, Lea shouldn't be included in this but she's the only one who could take me out without raising a red flag. But Lea would be arrested as well which makes me think of ways I could make Dante take me out himself.

I snap back into reality as Gabriel waves his hand in my face.

"Sorry what?" I shake my head, chewing on the strawberries he'd made for me

"I said no, we aren't supposed to let you out, Dante had said specifically he's the only one allowed to take you out" he shrugs, answering my question I had asked.

"I could inform him about your request but he's a very busy man, I don't think he'd have time"

"Yes please do, I'm tired of staying here all day long Gabriel. I'm loosing my mind" it's true, as a lawyer I'd always been moving about, doing things in the field. This is something I'm sure as hell not used to, I feel less and less of a human everyday in this hell and I'm sick and tired of it.

Before I know it, Gabriel is on the phone with Dante who almost immediately picks up the call. I watch as he pleads my case before handing me the phone demanding that I take it.

"Yes?" I say to Dante through the phone

"Where do you want to go?" He asks and my heart almost leaps, this had been the 3rd time I had asked but the first time he gave in.

"Well, there's this ice cream shop two blocks away from my firm that I usually go to and for once let me get my own clothes myself" his workers shopping for undergarments for me just doesn't sit right with me.

"Is that all?" He asks blankly

"Yes"

"On my way" that's all he says before ending the call. I give the phone back immediately as I rush up stairs to inform my handler where to raid.

~~~

As Dante picks me up, we drive to the ice cream shop first as I notice the security detail tailing us from behind.

Getting there, the line is long per usual with kids running around the street reminding me of why I love to go here. Yes the area isn't the best, a lot of low class people live here but it doesn't matter to me. Dante looks like he'd never seen such a place before, I'm not sure he's been to this side of France but then again that's the difference between me and him.

A lot of people are staring but I don't blame them, he's dress in a suit that probably cost a fortune, come to think of the two agents who look like they're are about to shoot anyone who crosses their path

Once we reach the top I order their famous chocolate chip cookie in a cone but of course Dante refuses to buy any for himself. A moan leaves my lips as I taste the sweet cream, leaving the store.

"Are you sure you don't want even a taste? I promise it's worth it" I stop in front of him again, shoving the cone in his face while his attention drops to my lips. His hand goes up and just as I thought he was going to grab the cone, his thumb grazes the corner of my lips before he pulls it in his mouth making sure to maintain eye contact.