The punishment

Isadora
I had to quickly shower after a session with Ares this morning, Dante had left earlier than usual today which makes sense why Emilio was taking me to the office today.

I decide to wear a lacy top that I packed from home yesterday but just throwing a leather blazer on to cover up the tiny strap with dress pants

Loud communication between two people surrounds the hallway and before I know it a knock lands on my door.

"It's Emilio" he replies when I asked who it was and that's all it takes for me to let him in.

To my surprise, he wasn't the only one there. Léa is also situated beside him wearing a corset top and a tight skirt that hugs her curves but stops mid thigh.

"What are you doing here" I ask, backing away from the door

"Look I know your still mad about the-"

"The lies and betrayal? I'm married to someone Léa! An actual criminal! Do you know what that means?" At this point I'm pretty sure everyone in the house could hear my screams and Emilio just walks in as if unbothered by my anger

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to get dragged into this. Please Isa let me make it up to you" she reaches for me but I step back again. I don't understand why she became part of the justice system only to keep her boss out of trouble.

She lied about everything and now I'm the one who has to pay for it. I know it wasn't entirely her fault and Emilio had kidnapped the wrong person but all of this revolves around her.

A canon event is what I should say.

"You can't be mad at her forever, princess" Emilio calls out as he plops on my bed. Why does he keep calling me that ?

"Please Aria, I have things planned for us today. I know you've been bored roaming around the house alone, so we can go to a crime scene of a new case I got and you can help me out"

She does know how to rile me in, visiting a fresh scene will make me feel a little better than now.

"Emilio has to take me in the office today-"

"We'll do that after the we visit the scene" she interrupts again making me finally give in.

I reluctantly nod and a smile forms instantly on her face. She starts to ramble about what the case is about as we step out my room, heading out of the house.

~~~

As the day went on, we indeed visited the crime scene and stopped for some food along the way when on route to the office. It's now sun down getting to the office and Emilio instructs he'll wait here for me while Lèa goes up with me to resume work.

With the elevator opening on the right floor, I step out immediately connecting my gaze with Matthias as he speaks to one of the workers.

His eyes lit up in an instant, walking over to me in a flash.

"How are you feeling Isadora? Walk with me" he smiles, leading me to his office.

"I'm doing pretty well actually, I just wanted to come in to tell you there's a bit of a change about the case you handed to me" I take a sit on the couch and he plops right beside me with a quirked brow

"I um-" I clear my throat, reaching for a notebook and pen on the glass table. Dante would've probably bugged the room due to the fact that they left me to go alone. Writing what is really happening is my best bet but I'd have to do it quick.