The visit

Aria
Trying to find my way back to the office was quite the issue, especially on foot but I finally made it. My first instinct isn't to call the cops for kidnapping, my first instinct is to find Lèa and question her about what the fuck had just happened.

I storm inside the building, despite what I look like which is probably sick in the head due to no lack of sleep. I reach my floor hoping to see Lèa but she isn't there.

"Ms Morano?" A worker calls out as if puzzled that I'm here

"Yes, where's Lèa?"

"She just left not so long ago to check up on you, she thought you might've slept in so she's headed for your house. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I am thanks" I let out a breath in relief, her eyes trail down to my hand which is occupied by the file I found at the place I was held at.

To be quite honest I wasn't sure of what I was looking for, I wasn't even sure if there was anything to look for but I still kept on searching. Part of me felt betrayed that she could commit a crime like that but the other half of me felt as though she is being blackmailed or something but only her could clear this up.

"Can you please bring my coffee to my office?" She nods sympathetically and I take that as a queue to walk over to my office.

My office has walls made out of glass but with blinds that I don't remember putting down yesterday before I left. I open the door, finally at piece because to be quite honest I didn't think I was going to make it out of that cell alive.

I turn around to close the door behind me before a hand from behind covers my mouth, drawing me flat on the surface of their body.

"Don't make a sound, do you understand?" The person utters in my ear with a strong tone of command which makes me nod repeatedly.

My eyes widen as he spins me around only to pin me on the wall that wasn't made of glass.

Its him.

The man whose picture was in the file. Hate to say I was frankly right, his looks could indeed kill because I'm on the verge of peeing myself.

"W-what-how did you get in here" I stutter, breathing more hardly than I can ever imagine owing to the fact that his hand is wrapped around my neck tightly

"It's not like the place is heavily guarded is now, is it prosecutor? Now I believe you have something of mine" He snatches the file from my hand, making sure to tower me when his hands leave my neck.

I draw in a sharp breath, regaining breath in my lungs again and itching for more. He looks in to make sure it was the right file before looking at me again.

"Listen to me carefully, you are going to walk out of here with me quietly without saying a single word, understood?"

"What do you want from me" I whisper in fear but his expression changes to a blank state

"Do not ask me questions, just do as I say if you don't want me to make a scene" he takes a step closer, leaning down a bit to reach my level. I close my eyes and sigh in defeat, letting him interlock his hand in mine.

"Change the look on your face, I'm not going to pull out a gun and shoot you"

Yet.

He opens the door and guides me out. All the workers raise no concern as we stride over to the elevator.

It dings open and a familiar face is standing inside it, staring back at us.

Lèa

"Dante" she breathes in surprise, scared shitless but I don't blame her.