The escape

Isadora
Today is the day I get married and bound to no other than Dante Delrico, aka French mafia boss. Honestly if you told me this about two weeks ago, I would laughed in your face. Lèa came by to introduce me to the person in charge of getting me ready today but of course it will take more than that to forgive her for her part in this messed up situation.

Dante did tell me I shouldn't bother to escape but in reality, he doesn't expect me to just let him have control over my life does he. Which is why I will originally go through with the plan to get married and then when he's looking the other way, my chance to escape will be fast but slim.

I'd need to get a hold of a phone to call Aunt Aria because if anyone could get me out of this mess it's her. Again. 

"Okay so whenever you're ready, you can just slip on the dress but from the top remember that, I'll be outside waiting" the lady who's helping me get ready says.

Although this isn't a big wedding, it's going to be more like signing a certificate and posing for some pictures for the so called press.

"Thank you" I smile and watch as she closes the room door behind her. I look behind me so see the lacy material hung on a rack, admiring the floral design on the off shoulder strap, as well as the pattern on the trail it leaves.

Sure does look expensive for just a small wedding. I stride towards it, stealing a glance of my full face makeup on the way before grabbing a hold of the dress. I must say the tiny little buttons sure do make it hard to close the back fully but what is success without a little struggle.

I reach down to slip on the beautifully pearl beaded open toe heels that pairs great with the dress, before turning around to glance at myself in the human sized mirror. I've never felt more confident in my life, the small drops of my hair are so defined which compliments the rest of the low sleek back bun.

"Isadora I'm afraid we don't have much time" the lady calls out which snaps me out of my trance.

I glance at my room one last time to make sure I'm not forgetting anything before I push down on the handle to open the room door and exit.

Fortunately for me, Dante had already left without me so I'll be riding to the courthouse alone with my personal assistant for today. She's dressed in all black, her top being more like a bodysuit with leather pants that clings onto her defined legs, lastly put together with heeled boots. A good looking effortless look if you ask me.

She picks up the trail of the dress as we make our way down the stairs and towards the entrance of the house, going into the black Mercedes car.

~~~~

As I step out the car getting there, the building wasn't as modern as I thought it would be. It was as if walking into a royal castle instead, with the pillars surrounding the corners and a brownish creamy look to it.

Anna, which is the short form of Anastasia, who is my personal assistant for the day, reaches for the trail again as we step onto the cemented stairs. Going in, Emilio's gaze meets mine for a second before he looks down to admire my look more.

"You look...mind blowing" he remarks in a silly way which causes me to let out a breathless laugh. He takes us up to the room used for the marriage and as the door flies open, all eyes turn to me. I notice the sudden tense in Dante's jaw as his eyes peer up and down my body.

He doesn't so much as smile prior to looking back at the judge. In my surprise everyone starts to leave, leaving Emilio, Lèa and Dante in the room with me.

I make my way up, standing beside Dante who doesn't do much as glance at me. As the conversation ends, the judge instructs us to face each other and hold hands.