26. Will You Marry Me? Pt. 2

June 19th 

Dear Journal, 

I stood in the mirror, looking at myself dressed up for my brother Tito's wedding. Today my brother is marrying the love of his life, and I am happy for him. Our father doesn't show it and he act like he is hating the fact that Tito is getting married. However, I overheard him speaking to Mother and he expressed how he really felt.

He told her how he was proud of Tito and all of his sons, something I never heard my father say about me let alone to me either. But he told Mother how he is scared that he is losing his family, that his children will leave and never come back. I realized in that moment my father was more human than I usually feel like he is. 

My tie fixed and I had the rings in my pocket, Tito chose me to be his junior best man and my brother Jackie is his actual best man. He only delegated that job to me because he knew once Jackie start drinking, he would have lost more than just the rings. Of course, I am not of the drinking age to throw his bachelor party so I couldn't do nothing but hold the rings. 

I am wondering what the whole hoopla is about with finding a girl and getting married. Other than my mother most girls are mean, especially to me. But Tito says he loves Dee Dee and he wants to spend all of his life with her. I hope she is nice to him at least...

Present Day 

Sariah's Point of View: 

"Ow..." He says as he gingerly touches the angry red patch on his skin, a wave of discomfort must of wash over him.

"Stop picking at it and let me take care of it." I say to him as I use the antibacterial lotion we sent out for. I ran lukewarm water before I pat the spot dry and then apply the lotion. Luckily, this is a minor rug burn and will clear up in a few days.

"But I can't help it, Lou. It hurts, I don't like how it looks either. It needs to go away now." He pouts, looking so cute.

"Well, you are going to have to stop it, or it won't get better. I know you want it gone and it will be in a few days give your body time to heal. You may have gone a bit too hard in our last session against the carpet." I say, smirking at him.

"I can never ever not give you my 1001% performance every time. It wouldn't feel the same." He says, and I smile.

"Yeah, well, I don't want you to be getting hurt on the account of my pleasure, Applehead." I scolded, but he smiled that infectious smile before he kissed me.

"Who said it was your pleasure alone? Hm, baby I am feeling a bit sluggish. Nap with me until later, I have a few more surprises left to show you." He yawns, and I laugh, leaning in to kiss his lips.

"Hm, okay, my big baby." I say, slipping off my silk robe and sliding into bed with him. With only my newly acquired jewelry against my skin, he seems to love me in my natural element.

"You make these pieces look so much better." He whispers, kissing my neck. He knew how that made me feel.

"Thank you, but you better stop before you start something, and your rug burn could use a moment without friction." I say, smirking as I thumb my fingers across his chest.

"Hm okay, but I will have you later despite any rug burn. I am addicted to you, Sariah, and it's hard to turn away." He smiles as his eyes become lazily slanted.

"And I am addicted to you too. But per this future doctor's orders, you need to rest." I say to him, stroking his hair.

"Okay, future Dr. Ellis...I love you." He says, smiling, kissing my lips one last time as he fully closes his eyes.