11. Hearts Ignites

July 24th 

Dear Journal,

Yesterday was the day I lost my virginity; I never thought it would happen this way. Her name was Rosaline Morales. She was my co-worker from Camp Eden.

A summer camp my mother signed me up for to work at as a music teacher. My father wanted me to do something other than collect dust in the house, and so he packed up my car expeditiously. 

I spent the whole summer being friends with Rosa and really liking her deeply. We spent the day and night together getting closer and sharing a bond I thought to be connected and fostered through more time together, but I was wrong. 

She slept with me as a way to get even with her boyfriend, who had cheated on her. He gave her a one-time pass to screw anyone she wanted. And she chose me as her target for revenge, I confessed my feelings to her, and I asked her to be mine. 

She rejected me because she rather loved a man who didn't value her than to love a man who was new to this game called love. 

Not her exact words, but nevertheless, they ring true... I gave my virtuous essence from my inner sanctum away for a night of unrequited love. She turned me down like a lump of coal.

Heart battered and bruised. I promise myself from this day on to ask for the heart before I give my body away, again.

Present Day

Sariah's Point of View:

I feel light feather kisses on my neck as I lay against velvet sheets. I scrunched up my nose as I smiled.

"Michael stop...I am tired..." I moan as I feel his hands caress my naked skin underneath the sheet we share.

His lips stopped momentarily as I nestled back into my sequence of slumber. A few mere seconds pass, and I sharply inhale a shot of oxygen to my brain. 

I moaned a sweet melody as I felt something wet between my legs.

"Michael...." I begged unbeknownst to me what I am begging for. The sensation left me flabbergasted; my eyes bewildered in the clouds of ecstasy.

"Ah...fuck...right there, Big Daddy!!!" I felt his wet strokes drenched my already moist crevice intensely. Soon, I felt a suction followed by a sensation I had never felt before.

He shook his head from side to side as he devoured me for breakfast. I cried out in silence as my voice stopped short of sounds after my last powerful scream.

I felt vibration, and soon, I heard humming. He began to sing to my kitty cat almost sweetly, I may add. I was left gobsmacked and disoriented from the sweet assault he gave to my nether region.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I was finally given a lapse of time to catch another shot of oxygen, before I felt soft lips on my neck. He hung over me, supported by his hands that sat on either side of my head.

"Good morning, beautiful..." He says as he smiles sweetly at me. 

Before I could respond, I felt him enter me slowly and lustfully, and I cried out. I held onto his back muscles and cradled my head in the crook of his neck, trying to suppress my moans but failing.