19. You Will Always Be Mine

Spring

"Congratulations on graduating the top of the class, Riah. Damn, it's over. we really made it, and now I have to move." Kahlani says to me as we sit on her roof of her building, sipping on some box wine.

"I know, you know I am going to miss you Lani, why don't you stay with me and my dad. You can go to Medger Evers they are still taking in enrollees." I say to my best friend who has been there for me since Samir died.

She moved to the block when my mom died, and her mom always helped my dad and us kids out. We had hoped one day our parents would get together, but that wasn't the case. Now, her mom is newly married to some real estate developer, and he is moving them out towards California.

"Nah, moms would never let me. She is trying to have this picture-perfect family. Besides, she is pregnant, and I am going to have to help her." Lani says with a sigh.

"Don't worry Riah, you are going to be okay, we are going to talk every day and you can tell me about all the fine fellas you get to have in college." Lani added as we looked up in the sky.

"Really? All the details?" I question her as I chuckled, already missing her.

"Bitch yeah, I don't know what kind of suburban men await me, I may need the motivation." She says and we laugh clinking our red solo cups. We spent that whole night talking about our future and all the fine men we will see....

Present Day

Michael's Point of View:

Her dress was off within minutes to reveal no bra and a matching red lace thong. I growl from the beautiful sight of her body softly relaxed against the satin sheets as I was leading my kisses down. She was pent up with much frustration, and she was not alone. I been wanting to make love to her since I first heard her, I Love You's that made my heart sing.

I promise to make love to my baby girl, and that is what I am going to do. I kiss her very softly and slowly, taking in every piece of her vanilla scented skin. I softly touched every part of her skin as if I was holding glass, delicate and rare in my hands. Holding her beautifully crafted chocolate double D molded breasts in my hands, I kissed and suckled upon them as if they were my favorite treat because they were just like every other part of her body.

Her breathy moans filled the air, and I felt her toes curled. I slowly kissed and sucked each one of her beautiful breasts swirling my tongue in a spiral until I had my fill. I could kiss and suck her breasts for hours. They are so soft and look so full and beautiful within my hands. I love to watch them jiggle and bounce. Today was no exception with how they jiggled and tossed around in her red sundress.

Sliding her panties off and replacing the feel of the fabric with the feel of my lips made her moans anxiously escape her mouth. I kissed down her legs, and across every part of her feet, she labored away to make my birthday special, and I needed to honor and thank my angel across every part of her body. Trailing my kisses back towards the golden entrance that lay at her thighs. I took a second to admire her reactions to my touch before I dipped my tongue in her forbidden entrance. 

She squealed out to me surprised my tongue traveled that far. I smirked as she just didn't know that every single part of her were mine, and I wanted to enjoy every part of her. However, I did need to save something for the day we are finally one, untied by a bigger commitment than the one we have. 

"One day, I am going to ravenously devoured that sexy ass of yours like no one has ever before, that day you will be a new woman I promise. But tonight, I want to love you as you are." I whisper in her ear that makes her chest expand with anticipation and shock. I kiss along the same path of her jawline, neck, over the mounds of her tantalizing breasts, stomach, both legs and feet.

TerminalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara