chapter 7, karma is a lesbian

It had been a couple of days since Rosie had comforted Ru, and she was walking around the school, heading to the empty classroom that the academy had kindly provided, she wanted to get a better look at that mega stone that she had found a while ago. though while she was walking, she bumped into this small boy, she looked at him and recognized him as the infamous Kieran, the one that broke Ru's heart. Rosie had a disgusted look towards him, and she muttered under her breath. "Bitch." Rosie then started to walk away but Kieran spoke up.

"I'm sorry what was that?" Kieran glared at her, and Rosie decided, if he started something she'd simply be doing self-defense, so she looked back at Kieran hands in her pockets. 

"Called you a bitch, I think we both know why." Rosie was relaxed, she was ready for a fight though. Being from Galar and being an orphan teaches you some things when living on the streets, which included how to fight and how to defend yourself. Kieran clearly did not like being called a bitch, and Rosie could see that, making her smirk. "You seem bothered, I didn't think pointing out the obvious would be that mean." Rosie could notice a crowd gathering to see this, which slightly annoyed her as people were being nosey. 

"So, you're going to call me a bitch for not liking that freak, Rootsie?" Rosie scowled, clenching her firsts, she took a deep breath, she didn't need to start the fight first. "If you ask me, I say Standing her up on that date was perfectly fine, it should teach her to not expect that she'll get everything she wants just because she's autistic." Kieran grinned, and Rosie took one more deep breath. 

"Well, I can see now why Ogerpon choose her now." Rosie grinned as that struck a nerve for Kieran "Oh, did I strike a nerve? Maybe if you had a sliver of talent like she does, maybe you'd actually beat her in Pokémon battles. From what I can tell, you're just jealous that someone who has a disability is better than you, now, how sad is that?" Rosie grinned more as some of the students watching were snickering. "From what I can tell, Newbie, or as you call her, Rootsie, is the strongest one in this good for nothing academy, she's able to put up with assholes like yourself and she still is strong in battles." Rosie grinned and leaned forwards, towering over him. "And at least she doesn't have to be in a silly little club to be a champion." Rosie grinned as Kieran threw a punch at her and Rosie let it hit her, and she grinned and hit right back and harder, unlike Kieran, Rosie worked out so she could do way more damage. 

Kieran stumbled back and held his nose, which was now bleeding, he then realized he picked a fight he could not handle, and his eyes widened as Rosie rolled up her sleeves and cracked her knuckles with a grin. "I told Newbie that karma would come after you, but she's being a little slow, so I need to get revenge for her." Kieran tried to escape into the crowd, but Rosie grabbed him by the back of his shirt and threw him back, and then she started to beat the ever-loving shit out of him, it wasn't until Ru yelped in shock and pulled Rosie back that Rosie stopped beating up Kieran, who was bruised and had a bloody nose.

"Rosie! What are you doing!?" Ru held Rosie back, though Rosie didn't put up any resistance and she looked at Ru with a shrug. 

"Karma was taking too long for my liking, so I decided that I'd take it into my own hands." Rosie watched as Kieran scrabbled to get up and ran away, Rosie just smirked knowing that she taught him a lesson he wouldn't ever forget. Rosie looked back at Ru who looked anxious, and Rosie sighed and took Ru into her empty classroom, which now had a little corner for Ru to come in and relax in if Ru ever got too nervous, overwhelmed, or if she just wanted to watch Rosie work. "Hey, it's alright newbie. He threw the first punch; I'm not going to get in trouble. You don't need to worry." Rosie rested her forehead against Ru's forehead, rubbing her arm gently. "I'll be alright, okay?" Rosie smiled as Ru softly nodded, Ru held onto Rosie's arms, still nervous, she then hugged Rosie tightly, Rosie moving her head so that her chin was resting on the top of Ru's head.

"Thank you, Rosie, You're a good friend." Ru smiled as she breathed in Rosie's scent, she smiled as Rosie hugged her a little tighter, she enjoyed when her hugs had a bit of pressure, it made her feel secure. Rosie made her feel secure. She thought to herself that it was a shame she was straight, because if she weren't straight, she would definitely date Rosie. Ru then climbed slightly so that her legs were wrapped around Rosie and Rosie, getting the signal that Ru wanted to be held, made sure Ru was still on there as Rosie held her and worked on figuring out what the mega stone was, Rosie had gotten used to this by now so she could easily work while Ru was in Komala mode clinging to Rosie. 

Ru eventually started to fall asleep like that, and Rosie knew better than to put Ru down when she was sleeping and clinging to her, Rosie just made sure Ru was constantly comfortable as she worked, and Ru napped.

Rosie and Ru's Eevee in the corner cuddling and grooming each other's fur as they we're very happy with being in each other's company. The two Eevees nuzzling and cuddling as machines beeped studying the mysterious mega stone and what it could be for. It had a similar color to the Eevees as well.