Chapter 6, panic

TW! mention/accusation of rape.

Ru woke up to her alarm in the morning, she slowly opened her sore and puffy eyes, which were slightly red from all the crying. The first thing she took in was the smell of lavender and daisy, she smiled at that, she then slowly sat up, feeling Rosie's arm fall off her she was a bit confused and when she looked behind her to see Rosie spooning her loosely, Ru's eyes widened as her face reddened, she nearly screamed in shock, but she kept quiet, not wanting to wake her. Second thought she did want to wake Rosie. Ru picked up the pillow slowly and smacked her in the face with it, making Rosie shoot up in surprise, the pillow falling on her lap "Is everything alright?" Rosie looked at Ru worried, Ru was looking terrified as she hit Rosie again with a different pillow "Woah! - Hey, calm down what's going on?!" Ru looked panicked, and afraid. 

"Did you rape me?!" Ru shouted, panicked. All she could really remember from last night was that Rosie entered the room and turned off the lights after she ran in her room, she didn't remember anything after that, so she thought that Rosie had raped her, despite them both having their clothes on and Rosie would never go that low, though Ru didn't know that as she had freaked out. "Why were you in my bed!? What did you do!?" Ru screamed her questions, panicked.

"Okay, so first, we have our clothes on." Rosie started to defuse the situation, trying to calm her down. "I can explain what happened, but just calm down, I know you're scared because you think I did something, but I promise you, I did nothing to you." Ru seemed to relax slightly at that, but she didn't sit down, and she kept her pillow in her grip, holding it very tightly. 

"Alright then, explain it then! If you're so sure you can!" Ru was still anxious, and Rosie remained in her spot, not moving in case she freaked Ru out. Rosie adjusted slightly as her arms was going numb before she started to explain.

"Okay, so, you ran to your room upset and crying, without thinking I went with you, I saw that you were crying, and I knew light could hurt your eyes more, so I turned them off. I then laid my jacket on you for warmth and compression. You cried to me about how you had been stood up on your date by someone and I felt horrible, so I laid behind you and held you until you went to bed. I promise you that nothing more than that happened. I'd never rape you, or anyone else." Ru listened, and slowly lowered the pillow, and sighed, now feeling bad that she hit Rosie and assumed something so horrible of her. 

"I, I see. I'm sorry for accusing you of that. I was stressed and upset." Ru sat down by Rosie, looking sad and disappointed. Rosie sighed and sat up, gently rubbing her back to comfort her. Rosie felt bad that Ru felt so stressed because of this asshole, Rosie then sighed. 

"Wanna talk about it?" Rosie leaned forwards slightly and Ru looked back at her, and Ru nodded. Ru then sighed.

"I really liked him, Kieran, I really did. I had started to crush on him during my time at Kitakami, but while I was there something dangerous happened, three Pokémon got out and attacked Kitakami, they stole some masks of this Pokémon, Ogerpon. Me and Kieran stopped it, he really loved Ogerpon, but Ogerpon choose me, during our time there we would battle constantly, and I would win. I thought it was all in good fun, but I didn't get to tell him bye when we left Kitakami, and he back here. I had liked him, I really did, it wasn't till the day before yesterday that I had seen him sense I got here, I originally thought he was too busy, but I'm not sure what to think now." Ru let out a soft sob, as Rosie looked absolutely pissed. Ru looked at Rosie, sad. "Why did he not come?" Rosie felt her heart shatter for some reason seeing Ru look like that, Rosie sighed and rubbed Ru's back.

"People are just assholes, I can't give you a clear answer of why he did it, but what is for sure is that he was an absolute asshole for what he did. But karma is going to come after his ass I promise, He's going to regret standing you up on that date, so don't worry." Rosie smiled at her, being comforting as she gently placed a hand on Ru's shoulder. Ru then smiled softly at her. 

"Thank you, Rosie. Hehe, maybe you're not as much of a bitch as I originally thought." Ru giggled as Rosie rolled her eyes in a joking manner. Ru laughed more at that, and Rosie smiled at her, glad that she could make Ru laugh even if it was a little. Rosie then got up and threw a pillow at Ru, and then grinned. 

"Think of that as revenge for wrongly accusing me," Ru giggled at that, before smacking Rosie back with her pillow, which meant the two were having a pillow fight at this point. Rosie and Ru spent the next hour laughing as they both got pummeled and pummeled each other with the pillows, having a fun time as they did so. Their laughs echoing in the room as they kept this up after that Ru started to make some lunch as she fed her Pokémon a late meal, and Rosie helped her cook despite being bad at it, but that just meant more laughs from the both of them. They talked while they ate lunch, which was slightly burnt sense Rosie had cooked it for too long by accident, which Ru had warned her not too, but it ended up being salvageable by Ru.

They just spent the day having fun, staying inside the dorm and at the night they fell asleep giggling, Ru ending up in Rosie's arms once again that night.