kiss

You woke up with the shout of people echoing through out the room you were in and saw Ricky who threw the doctor out of ICU. He was in a royal dress and was wearing golden gloves. He was about to hit the nurse but you quickly stopped his hand with your magic with both of your hands. You pushed your left hand above your right hand and with a back flip he got hit in the wall. "Out of the room !! Now !!" You shouted to the nurse and she ran out quicky.

Ricky laughed as he stood up and dusted his clothes. "Daughter of a Bitch !!" He shouted aggressively and flew to you and took you out by holding your throat and through the window breaking it into pieces. He pinned you on the wall of a building. "Still as beautifull as the day i fucked you." He traced his finger all along your face. You hit him with your blue hands and he backed away hissing in pain and holding his stomach. And as he looked up his face met with your blue fist. You punched him with your blue fist so hard that he passed 3 to 4 building before falling miserably on the roof of the 5th building.

The police was on the streets by now and was trying to save the citizens who were stuck in the broken buildings and was shooting the army of the men on jets. You flew to him and landed on the same roof as him. You dodged the shot of magic he threw at you. You threw a wave of your magic at him with both of your hands and at the same time he did the same. There was a wave of both green and blue light which rushed through out the city. You both fell opposite to each other and you even heard all the glasses and windows shattering. You were injured badly. There was blood oozing out of your forehead and throat as well. There were wounds on your legs and your pant was ripped from those spots.

"Uughh.." you hissed in pain while trying to get up. "Thats all you got ?" Ricky was standing right infront you. He pulled you up in the air. Your body was covered with green waves flowing all over it. He squeezed his hand a little and you felt like your body was being crushed making you groan in pain and he did it a little more "Aaaahh !!" You pulled your right hand with all the strenght and threw a shot at him but he dodged it. "Huh look , still trying to be free. You are too powerfull from me , lets see who you got so i could get that one under me." He said and came near you and kept his hand on your forehead , your eyes rolled back and you felt like your thoughts paused and someone took over you.

"Ohhhh.. i guess i found the person. Thanks beautifull."    "Get away from her." You both looked at the voice and saw Jimin standing at your left. "Huh , prey came to the predator itself." He threw a green wave at Jimin with his other hand who dodged it not by moving but by making a red protection layer infront of him. You were shocked and ofcourse it was the most obvious rection anyone would have at this moment. 

"AAAAAHHHH !!!!" You groaned loudly in pain when Ricky squeezed his hand a lot more. "I said , GET AWAY FROM HER !!" Jimin shouted angrily and a big ball of red magic hit Ricky and he fell backwards really hard and groaned in pain. You fell on the floor as well and there was no more energy in you to get up.

Ricky stood up and in a gush of wind he was out of sight. Jimin came running to you. He kneeled infront of you "You good ?"    "Do i seem to be good ?"   "Why are you always arguing ? cant you just give a straight answer ?"     "Can you ask a relevant ques ?"  He rolled his eyes and he was about to take you in his arms when he got injected with a green liquid by one of the men of the army. "Aahh.." Jimin pulled out the injection and turned back but no one was there. He threw the injection aside and picked you up in bridal style. You felt butterflies in your stomach when his hands met your skin.

-

Jimin laid you down on your bed as he looked at you fondly. He pulled out the first aid kit from the drawer and started cleaning your wound and applied anticeptic cream on them. You hissed in pain a little on the contact. He kept the kit aside and washed his hands. Soon Jungkook and Tae came inside. You were about to talk to them when you all heard a shattering of glass. All 3 of you ran inside the washroom and saw jimin standing with his hands on the wash basin. "Jimin are you okay ?" Taehyung asked. Jimin looked up and you gasped.

His pupils were green and he was smiling a creepy smile. Mirror over the basin was shattered into pieces. Jimin came near you 3 and his red magic covered fist met Taehyung's face and Jungkook met with same as well. They both got hit on the wall outside. He was coming near you now and you backed off. "Jimin , Jimin noo.. calm down , its me Haze." He stopped and held his head groaning in pain. You saw his eyes turning brown and green. He threw the objects kept in the room and was groaning aggresively. And finally he sat on his knees with his eyes still glowing green. You knelt before him and kept your hand on his cheek "Hey.. calm down.." He looked up and in a sudden his eyes went normal and was brown again. He came near you and cupped your face with his hands and then his lips met yours. He kissed you.