Dont touch me !

Hazel pov :
He took steps towards me untill he was standing right infront of me. He pulled me by my waist and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "You promised you wont touch me !" He slid his finger on my arm. "Promises are meant to be broken , arent they ?" I gasped and pushed him away. "Why dont you go and fuck the girl i saw you with few hours back ?"      "Do you think she is job less ?" He raised a brow. "Who works at night ?" I asked keeping my hands on my hips. "Well she works at a strip down club." He smirked.
"Well , thats none of my business. And dont you dare touch me again."     
"No promises any more." He lifted his hands in the air. Rolling my eyes i sat on my bed and threw a pillow at him and he caught it before it fell. "You are sleeping on the floor." I pointed at the floor and signalled him to lay down.

"Why am i going to sleep on the floor while you are sleeping on the bed ?" He stood keeping his hands on his hips. "This is my room. And if you want to sleep here then you have to follow my rules." He raised his brows. "Or else ?"
He asked. "Get out " I pointed at the door and he sighed giving up and throwing the pillow on the floor. "Fucking witch bitch" I heard him muttering under his breath as he laid himself on the floor. "What did you say ? Say it out loud."  He sat and said "Fucking witch bitch !" I gasped.

"You have got some guts that you are able to talk to a witch like that !!" He crawled on the bed "Yes and this witch is so scared of me that she aint letting me sleep with her on the bed." He smirked. This is enough. If he thinks i am scared that he might touch me and i wont be able to do anything then he is wrong. But i know he is trying to convince me to let him sleep on the bed in a different way.

He wont ask me straight to let him sleep with me because he knows that i will deny. "Fine. I dont really care what you think , get your ass on the floor." I signalled him to go on the floor. His smirk faded away and he started crawling to the floor. I kicked his ass and he fell from the bed and on the floor. "FUCK !!" He groaned in pain.

I raised my chin up on my victory with a smirk on my face and pulled my blanket with me as i covered myself with the blanket.

It was midnight maybe after 12 in the night when i felt a hand slipping on my waist and someone's lip touching my neck. My eyes shot open and i quickly sat up and jumped from the bed shouting. "Aaaahhhh !!!!" It was dark , i wasnt able to see the face of the person but u can tell that he sat up straight with my shout. "What happened ?! What happened ?!!" I took the pillow and started hitting him while i called Jimin for help. "Jimin ! Jimin ! You son of a bitch get up !! Help me !!" The person gave a reply to me "will you - stop hitting - me - HAZEL !!" He said in between the beats. Why does his voice sound familiar ? The sweet angelic voice. Only one person i know have this kind of voice. Jimin. Jimin ?!! "I am Jimin , Haze !!" My eyes went wide and so did my mouth. I switched on the lights and looked at Jimin who was sitting on my bed with feathers in his mouth and some stuck in his hairs.

He spitted the feathers "You Dumb witch !!" This fucker first touched me and now that i defended myself not knowing that he is the one who did so , he is calling ME a dumb witch.

Jungkook pov :
I fell from the couch and sat up straight on the floor when i heard a shout from miss.Witch's room. I quickly got up and went towards her room. Twisting the door knob , i opened the door and my eyes went wide and mouth fell open when i saw the scene infront of me. They both were looking at me with the same shock.

Some feather were flying around in the room and they both were on the bed with Jimin hyung under Hazel and she was sitting on him , grabbing his throat. Jimin hyung's hand was on her face as if he was trying to push her away. Some feathers were stuck in their hairs and jimin hyung even had some in his mouth. And the empty covers of the pillows were on the floor.
"Were you guys doing wrestling at this hour ?!" I asked knitting my brows and crossing my arms on my chest.

Hazel got up from the bed and dusted her clothes. "Jungkook he touched me without my consent !!" She shouted pointing a finger at Jimin hyung who was standing now and was running his hand through his hairs making the feathers fly in the room and landing on the floor. "She hyit miye withey piwow wile-" he spitted the feathers from his mouth and cleaned his mouth. "She hit me with the pillow while i was sleeping !!" I did a 'ohh' when i finally understood what he was saying. "Cool" I shook my head when that word came out of my mouth unexpectedly. "I didnt mean that umm..sorry , so , what happened here ?" I asked.

----------

"Why did you touch her ?" I asked Jimin hyung who was sitting across the  table with his arms crossed and same goes to Hazel who was sitting beside him. "I said i was having a wet dream !" He shouted making both of us cover our ears. I cleared my throat and looked at Haze who was sending glares to Jimin hyung and hyung was returning them to her with same intensity. "Its ok Haze. He just walked in the sleep. This wont happen again i promise." She looked at me with a glare and i gulped. "I just told you that this son of a bitch aint going to follow anyone's order. You know what he said to me ?! He said that the promise are meant to be broken !!" I covered my ears once again. Rubbing my ears i spoke "Jimin hyung say sorry."

He got up from the chair "Fuck you Miss.Witch bitch." He said making his way to the couch. Plopping himself on it , he pulled the blanket and turned towards the other direction. "I need to wake up early tomorrow , i am going to bed. Fuck him." She went towards her bedroom. "Sure why not , you can fuck me whenever you want." Jimin hyung said peeping from his blanket. "Fuck you Jimin !!" She slammed the door shut.

Sighing i made my way to the other couch and layed down.