Kim Seokjin

As the door was about to open , jimin cursed under his breath as he quickly ran behind the sofa and hid behind it. The door opened and a young and hansome man entered your apartment. He gave you a big smile and pulled you in a tight hug "hellooo !!" He kissed your hand like a gentle man as he looked around the room and then asked "Is someone home ?" You replied hesitating a little "n-no....ig" he hummed as he stretched his arms groaning in relaxation.

He picked his suitcase and threw it across the room and behind the sofa. You gasped and then you heard someone groaning in pain and obviously it was jimin. He stood up groaning in pain. You heard a whisper in your ear "you said no one was home" you turned around to see the dude standing way too near you. "Hey ! Get away you old man !" Jimin shouted coming to you and pulling you behind him. "Oohhhh , is she your girlfriend ?" The handsome dude asked "n-no" Hearing jimin's ans , he pulled you to him. "So you dont have any right on her"  "but i aint your girlfriend either." You said only to be ignored.

Jungkook walked in "SO ! How was your kiss-" jimin covered his mouth but it was too late. "You guyz KISSED ?!!" The dude shouted almost making you deaf. Your eyes went wide. "NO ! WE DIDNT !" jimin face palmed and you explained the young man that it isnt what it seems like.

-

"And then you entered " you relaxed yourself after giving the whole explanation about the kiss which was interrupted by him. He has been arguing with you on this topic from half an hour , telling you the possibilities of how you must have kissed before he entered and now covering it up. "But still i-"  "SHUT UP !!" you shutted him up before he got started. A little fear was visible in his eyes now after hearing your anger full shout.

Jimin who has been laying on the sofa and was about to drift to sleep was now sitting straight on hearing your shout and same goes for jungkook. You gulped down some water from the bottle as you calmed yourself down. "I am hungryyy" jungkook cooed "lets go to a restaurant !!" He exclaimed getting up from sofa. Going to a restrauant seemed a nice idea to you as it has been days since you visited one. Another reason was that you wanted to go out to refresh yourself.

Here you were with the boys , standing at the closed door of the restaurant. You let out a long sigh of frustration. The 3 boys were standing behind you arguing with each other. They have argued about the restaurant at home too. You told them the timing after searching on internet but jimin and jungkook werent stepping back from their statement that this restaurant remains open 24/7. The handsome man was with you through out the arguement. And now he is giving lecture to the other 2 and they are defending themselves.

You turned around to face them "Shut the fuck up !!" They stood silent with your one shout. You looked around cursing the little bunny and cotton candy headed dude. Your eyes landed on a restaurant not so far from you. You pointed at the restaurant "lets go there" they nodded and all 4 of you walked to the restaurant.

As you entered you saw few couples making out in the corner. You turned your attention to the counter as a wave of redness rushed through your cheeks.
"Wanna try it babe ?" You heard a soft whisper in your ear and ofcourse it was jimin. "No thanks." You were about to turn around but then it hit you. "Wait.. when did i became your BAbE ?"  "Yesterday night you said that you love me."  "WHAT THE FUCK ?!!"  "husshhh " he covered your mouth "calm down young lady !"  You removed his hand "when did i say that ?" He kept his hands in his pocked with a smirk. "I was fucking you in my dreams and thats when you said it."

You passed him a deadly glare and turned back to the counter. After ordering food , you went to the table where jin and jungkook were seated and jimin followed you. You realized that you havent introduced yourself to the new man and he havent done so either. "Who is he ?" "My hyung , kim seokjin. Just call him jin." Jin took the glass of water and filled his mouth with it. He motioned jungkook to press his cheeks , who was busy playing games.

In a hurry , he didnt notice that jin's mouth was filled with water and as he squeezed his cheeks, the water splashed on him and jin bursted out laughing a dolphin like laugh. "I know he is a little weird." "Naahh , i dont think he is weird. He gives off my vibes. I am actually enjoying his company." You laughed on jungkook who was passing glares to jin while wiping off the water on his face.