University

Hazel pov :
Fuck , my head is aching because of the last night. I took a sip of the coffee and looked at Jungkook who was busy watching Iron Man 2. I looked at the time , it was 9 : 30 a.m and i need to reach the university by 10. "Jungkook , am leaving !" I heard a ok from him before i closed the main door. Jimin left early in the morning saying that he got some important work to do.

It is not a long walk to university and i also wanted to take a look around the city and thats the reason i didnt take a cab. The weather is good today. Its sunny and the winds are cold , making the weather peacefull. I went inside the university and saw people walking around , talking , some were having breakfast and some were just sitting and enjoying the music blasting through their earphones.

I went to one of the girls who was standing with her squad. "Hi , can you guide me the way to the Dean's office ?" She looked at me up and down , doing an eye roll she turned back to her friends. That was rude , i thought to myself. Someone tapped my shoulder and i turned around to see a handsome and tall boy standing. He had cherry like lips and messy black hair. He was wearing a leather black jacket and black t shirt and jeans. He smiled at me and i smiled back.

"Hi , i am Taehyung and i am a royal warlock"     "yes ik"      "how ?"
"Because this university is only for royal witches and warlocks."
"Oh yeah , stupid me"
"Do i know you somehow ?" He shook his head as a no. "I just came to help you as i saw you struggling." He gave me a boxy smile. He is cute. "T-thank you"
"Well , lemme take you the office where you can get your schedule." I nodded and followed him.

"Introduction ?" He raised his brows. "Oh i forgot , sorry. I am Sang Hazel." "Nice name Hazel." I looked up at him , his eyes are so pretty. I cant help but look at them. He looked at me and asked "Is there something on my face ?" I nodded "what ?" He asked. "Beauty" thats all i could say but when i got my senses back i internally face palmed myself. He giggled and stopped infront of an office , motioning me to go inside "Here you can get your schedule."
"Thanks alot Teahyung." I smiled. He nodded and openned the door for me. Such a gentle man.

I took the schedule and started heading to my first lecture or class or whatever you can say. Taehyung is such a cute and handsome gentle man. He knows how to talk and help others. And then there is Jimin. He only knows how to flirt and get girls on their knees. Well , getting girls on their knees is not an easy job either. Its all because of his handsome face that he is able to do so.

I entered the room and obviously , all eyes were on me. Why the fuck do they need to stare deep in my soul ? Haven't they seen a human before ? I quietly went at the last bench with my eyes on the floor , not wanting to make any eye contact. As i sat on the chair , i heard a familiar voice from the seat on my right. I looked at the direction and saw Taehyung looking at me shocked. "Hey !! " I said , he came beside me "We have the same class." He smiled and i did the same.

The teacher entered the class and we all got up "Heyyy , students !! I hope you are doing good. Hohohoho..." Ok , so the first teacher i met is a clown. Well , she's kinda funny. "So we have a new student today....where is sheeee..." she kept a hand on her forehead as if her eyes were getting hit by the sun rays and scanned the room. When i caught her eyes she jumped on the spot clapping her hands. Pointing a finger at me she called me "There she is !! Come here dear !!"

All eyes were on me. Ignoring the glances i made my way to the front. I bowed to her and turned to the class. "Please introduce yourself." I nodded and took a deep breath. Taehyung was motioning me to calm down. I smiled "Hi ! My name i-" I got cut off by sudden slam of door. We all turned to the door and saw Jimin ?! What is he doing here ?!! Is he a warlock ?!! "Oh my god Jimin !!" The teacher said. "Sorry miss Lee." Jimin bowed to her and winked. I gasped , catching his attention. He looked at me and i looked at Miss Lee who was a blushing mess and was smiling while hitting his arm.

"Fine , go to your seat darlin- i-i mean Jimin." She said. Was she about to call him darling ? "You can continue" She said and i nodded. I turned back and introduced myself "Hi ! I am Sang Hazel. I hope you guys will take good care of me." I smiled. "Yup , we will." I heard Jimin's voice. I saw him smirking while sitting beside Taehyung. "Ok ok ! Thanks Hazel. You can take a seat now."

I went towards my seat which has been stolen by Jimin. I glared at him while picking my bag up. He pulled the bag back by his leg , making me stumble a little. He smirked , ignoring his smirking face i pulled the bag back to me. I looked at Taehyung with the biggest smile possible. "Taehyung can we have lunch together ?" 
"Ofcour-" Jimin cut him off "No ! He will be with me. If you want to have lunch with US" He moved his finger towards each of them one by one while spoking the last word and continued "Then you can. But he wont be having lunch with you alone."

I rolled my eyes and went to another seat which was empty and no one was around. I kept my bag down and gave my attention to Miss Lee.

This is going to be a long day.