Ch. 45 - Fight or Flight

Back at the Hotel

Principal Masterson walks in. She pulls Frankie aside. "I have some scary news. Your parents called and apparently Tamara Gilroy has broken out the San Fernando Valley Mental Rehab, and they are afraid that she will come her to harm you. Two police have been sent to guard the room"

"That is fine Principal Masterson. I am not afraid of Tammy Gilroy. I will not let her ruin this, like she has ruin so many others events."

"Well your parents will be here soon." Frankie does not want to see them. "Until then you are still my reasonability."

Frankie goes back to the green room, she tells Andrew about Tammy and her parents.

"What do you want to do? Do you want to run?"

"I do not know. I do not know if Sigourney will try to bring me back by force. Just make sure we stay in a public area. I do not want to make a scene."

The door of the green room opens, Will Gaines comes in.

"Dad."

"Frankie can I talk to you in the hall way?"

"Sure." We go in the hall way, but leave the door cracked. Andrew watches thought our link. "I am not coming back. In fact, I am leaving San Fernando Valley."

"I am not going to force you to come back Frankie. It is not like I can. I will ask you too. We all miss you. When your mom turned you off, she did not ask Jenny or me what we think. If she had, I would not have let her. I know that I a joke a lot, and try to be the fun dad. But this is very serious. And if you decide to continue to leave, please do not leave your sister without talking to her. I beg you."