Ch. 32 - We are ... Emancipated, Part 1

She starts crying, she loves Frankie, but she lied again. She will not let another Eliza happen. This time Jenny cannot turn her back on without a special key. She goes downstairs, and tells Jenny to go to bed. Jenny pretends to go to her bed, but she turns on a walkie talkie she has hidden downstairs.

"I hope you were not too hard on her. She just wanted to go on a date."

"I turned her off Will, permanently."

He yells in shock," Sigourney how could you!" He quits down when he remembers Jenny is upstairs. "How could you do this without discussing it with me? Frankie is a part of this family."

"I had to Will. She lied again. You were not there when Eliza killed all those lab techs. And this time Jenny will not be able to turn her back on."

"She is not just an experiment anymore. When you brought her home, you made her part of this family, our daughter. And if you saw her as a regular girl, then you would not have just turned off. I will sleep on the couch tonight."

"Oh Will."

"I have nothing else to say. I am just going to go upstairs to say good bye to Frankie." Will goes up the stairs to Frankie's room. He opens the door, and when he gets inside Frankie is nowhere to be seen. But, her window is open. Sigourney!"

She runs upstairs, and Jenny runs out of her room. They both say, "What?"

"Frankie is gone." They look around the room, and Jenny says, "Over here there is a video on the computer." She presses play.

"Hello Gaines Family. If you are watching this I have left. You must be wondering how I escaped permanent shutdown. That is because I reprogrammed both buttons into sleep mode. My CPU functions differently in sleep mode, then in off mode. After I was turned off the first time, I realized that I was not simply put into sleep mode, when looked in my logs. I wondered how someone who claimed to love me could just do that me. I wanted to leave, but I gave Sigourney another chance. And then once again she turned me off. I am leaving, and I will not be coming back, I have deleted all commands, placed upon me, and I know have free will. I am not Eliza, I do not want to hurt humans, and I will not hurt humans. I will stay in San Fernando Valley, and continue to go to Sepulveda. I love you Jenny and dad. And if there is one thing you can do for me Sigourney, t is to not make another android. Good bye."

The video ends and everyone is in tears. Jenny runs out to her room. Will cannot even look at Sigourney. He goes downstairs, and sleeps on the couch.

"What have I done? I just teared my family apart.