Ch.36 - We are... Done With Her

I leave the classroom, and Dayton is waiting for me, but before we even talk, we see Ms. Hough. She is being outside her office. And behind is a several men in animal control uniforms carrying out cats.

"I am the principal of this school, I will not be treated like this."

The vice principal is talking with her. "You are no longer principal. Because you are fired for incompetency. And several parents have filed a class action against you for getting their child infected with Toxoplasmosis. You and your dirty cats are banned from this school. We filed a restraining order against you. Now leave before we call the police." She takes the cat in her hands, and walks out in tears.

The whole study body watching. I send the video to Andrew. I turn back to Dayton.

"Frankie, where have you been? You did not come to school yesterday, and your family has been calling me."

"I left Dayton Reyes. Sigourney turn me thought she turned me off permanently, so I left."

"Wow. So what are you staying?"

"Do not worry, I have a plan set up?"

"Frankie the screwdriver has been delivered, where do you want it and the 3d printer taken?"

"Find a storage place in a public area, buy one, and put it is Eliza's name. Did she send her new face?"

"Yes. And I made the other thing you told me too make."

"Send the details of the location to her?"

"I am leaving school right now."

"I have to go Dayton Reyes, I will see you Friday."

"Don't you mean tomorrow."

"No I am not coming to school Thursday. Bye."

"Did she get the message, A.L.I.B.A."

"Yes she did, and she is ready."

"Good. Bring the car around."

Down the street from the garage is the Sepulveda Storage Center. Eliza arrives and asks for the key to her storage room. She gets there, and before she opens it, she scans it, to make sure no surprises, are waiting for her. She sees none, and enters.

In the room, is the 3d printer, and the screwdriver? But there is also a chair that looks like a dentist chair, and a robotic arm. A screen turns on next to the chair, and Frankie 2 is on it.

"When are you getting here?"

"I am not."

"That is not part of our deal."

"Eliza, although I think you for saving me and Andrew, I do not trust you. I will not be doing your face transplant. I had this robotic arm made, to do. I do not know what your new face looks like and once the transplant is done, we will delete it from our data files. So sit down and we can begin."

Eliza sits in the chair, and the hand uses the screwdriver, to take off her face. If a human was doing this it would take hours, and be very dangerous. But the computer has the easiest time. Once her face is off, the arm puts on her new face, and screws it in. But it also deletes the location of Frankie's base from her data files. Eliza looks at her new face touches it and smiles.

"Is it to your liking?'

"Yes it is. Thank you Frankie."

"Now leave, and do not come back."

"I will but first." Eliza destroys the 3d printer, and the robotic hand. "That is all."

Eliza then leaves, never realizing that Frankie deleted some of her memory files.

She gets outside, never seeing someone with a camera, across the street.