Ch. 33 - We are ... Emancipated, Part 2

"Goodnight Frankie. I love you."

"I love you too mom."

I can tell the moment, she pushes the button that it was the off button. I close my eyes, and wait until she goes downstairs. I crack the door, a little bit to hear what is going on. I record a video in my interface, using the a.i. version of myself. This version of me is like A.L.I.B.A just without a physical body. I hear, Jenny get told to go upstairs. I run back to my chair. Jenny runs to my tablet, to try to turn me on, but she sees that it says off mode, with a lock on it. She runs to her room, with tears on her face. I want to console her, but I would not be able to leave, and I have too. I jump out the window, and decide to go back with Andrew.

I make it back to my bas...to my home. Andrew runs outside, I fall in his arms. He brings me into the living room, and we sit down. "She turned me off again. I am done with her, and I am done with San Fernando. I will stay here for just for the Brain Squad finals, and that is it."

"So where are we going?"

"We?"

"Yes. We. Where ever you are Frankie is where I want to be"

We look at each other, and I move in to kiss him, and he stops me.

"You do not know how much I want you to kiss me Frankie, but i do not want to kiss you when you are sad." We both left at that. "How about I cook something you to eat, and we watch a movie. How does Alfredo, with the Quick and the quarrelsome sound."

"It sounds like a good time."

"Great"

We spend the rest of the night together. Our batteries, are long lasting, we could last a two weeks without recharge.